A selection of articles related to phallus.
Original articles from our library related to the Phallus. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Phallus.
- Enochian Pentagram Banishing Ritual
- Stand facing North. Use either the Fire Wand, Air Dagger or thumb wand of the right hand, to trace the lineal figure of the Pentagram. Touch the forehead and intone NONCF KHYS (NOH-NOO-KEE-FEH KAH-HEES; You are) Touch the phallus and intone ADOHY (AH-DOH-HEE;...
Enochian >> Rituals
- The Paths of the Qabalah
- I must confess, I've been trying to use the book "The Talking Tree" by William Gray and I admit that I've been having a hard time. Most Tree of Life glyphs start the eleventh path with the Fool, as it is with most tarot decks. Gray begins with the...
Magick >> Qabalah
- What is the Five-fold Kiss?
- FIVE FOLD KISS FEMALE The High Priest kneels before the High Priestess and gives her the Five-Fold Kiss; that is, he kisses her on both feet, both knees, womb, both breasts, and the lips, starting with the right of each pair. He says, as he does this: "Bl...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Beltane - The Lover's Holiday
- ABOUT BELTANE | RITUAL | FOODS | REFERENCES ABOUT BELTANE Beltane is celebrated on May 1st and is one of the original Celtic festivals, Samhain being the other one. Beltane or May Day is also known as the Lover's holiday. Beltane is pronounced bel-tene, "...
Holidays >> Beltaine
- The third rune of the third aett bears the reconstructed Common Germanic name Ehwaz. Later, its name became Aihws in Gothic (note how archaic Gothic is), and still later, Eh in Anglo-Saxon. If you remember that “k” in Indo-European changed to “h” in Germanic,...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Welcome to the Rune-of-the-Month Club! Ingwaz is the sixth rune of the third aett, and the twenty-second rune of the Elder Futhark as a whole. Its sound is that of the English “ng.” Like Thurisaz, it represents a sound written by two letters in the Roman...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Fishes were often regarded as unclean animals which were forbidden as offerings and food to kings, gods and the priesthood. When the cult of Osiris became popular, the fish was identified with Seth, as, according to Plutharch people believed that the fish...
Deities & Heros >> Egyptian
Phallus is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Phallus books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- 1 “On the Signification of the Phallus” (1958)
- phallus (Φ) and castration (−φ), as well as to the objects that first cause desire.
- Phallus-Steine im nördlichen Maya-Tiefland
- WAYEB RESOURCES. ON MAYA RESEARCH. Phallus-Steine im nördlichen Maya-Tiefland.
- Phallus morphology in caecilians (Amphibia, Gymnophiona) and its
- The Natural History Museum, 2002. Bull. nat.
Suggested News Resources
- Man cuts off brother's phallus in drunken stupor
- PARBAT: A youth has sustained serious injury after his brother cut off his brother's penis in an inebriated mood in Parbat district.
- Corbin Fisher Says CFU Logo Is Phallic but Not Scandalous
- Because its circled emblem includes a tower and obelisk that is, Corbin Fisher admits, phallic in nature. According to the Trademark Act, examiners can bar registration of "immoral" or "scandalous" marks.
- The World?s Most Risqu? Sites
- His subduing of the Dochu La demoness by use of his 'magic thunderbolt' has particularly captured the Bhutanese imagination: many houses are decorated with Kunley's 'flying phallus' to ward off evil.
- Yes, offensive but acceptable
- It is unfair and offensive to put a phallus or erect male organ on an image of Christ, for he never acquired a phallic mentality, which pushes males to be “big, hard and up” in their physique and thinking, and spits at what is “small, soft and down.
- quote out of context
- Many high-profile structures would fit within the strangely contrived rule against invoking the imagery of phallus shaped buildings.
Suggested Web Resources
- Phallus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- A phallus is an erect penis, a penis-shaped object such as a dildo, or a mimetic image of an erect penis.
- snopes.com: Little Mermaid Phallus
- Aug 20, 2007 Did a disgruntled artist include a phallus in the artwork for 'The Little Mermaid' videocassette cover?
- Teenager paints 60ft phallus on roof of family home - Telegraph
- Mar 24, 2009 A teenager got away with painting a 60ft phallus on the roof of his parents' home for a year before his parents found out.
- Phallus - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster
- Definition of phallus from the Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary with audio pronunciations, thesaurus, Word of the Day, and word games.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesford duratec engine duratec 23
tungsten biological role
list of famous cowboy songs