- Egypt: Govt Confiscates 7 Pct of Juhayna's Shares, Owned By Chairman, for
- The committee said that the company's chairman Thabet indirectly owns 7.204 per cent of its shares through a contribution of 14.2 per cent to Pharon Investment which holds, according to Juhayna's website, 52.
- Pharon Gordon, 19, found shot to death on Taylor Street in Orange
- Police are investigating a homicide in Orange that left one man dead last night. According to published reports, a man was shot multiple times on Taylor Street around 7 p.m.
- A look at this year's Lehigh Valley high school football scholar-athletes set
- Northwestern Lehigh High School – Lucas Pharon Metzger. A 5'10” 175 lb. center and defensive end, he ranks 15 out of 188 students.
- Cricket team bowled out for nought in Kent finals of ECB National Indoor
- Its cricket team, playing in the ECB county six-a-side indoor championships at Canterbury, was shot out for 0 by Christ Church University, the Pharon League champions. Bapchild's quarter-final innings (replying to a total of 120-1) lasted just 20 balls.
- Team all out for 0; Bapchild Cricket Club equal 103-year-old record
- Christ Church University went on to win the tournament and were crowned the Pharon League champions. Spinner Rose admitted he couldn't get to grips with what happened. He said: “We all couldn't really believe it to be honest, bowling a team out for 0, ...
Pharon is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Pharon books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
price index calculating price indices
sin protestant views
underground city japan
build engine polymost
jacksonian democracy reforms