- Dec 22, 2004 Phaswane Mpe, who has died aged 34, was one of South Africa's most promising young novelists. . More zeitgeist What is Zeigeist?
- Welcome to Our Hillbrow: A Novel of Postapartheid South Africa
- Phaswane Mpe (1970–2004) was one of the major literary talents to emerge in south. Africa after the fall of apartheid.
- Blood on the Page
- despair. Above all thanks to Phaswane Mpe for encouraging me to come to . reprinted in a posthumous collection of Phaswane Mpe's work entitled.
- FEMINIST JOURNAL 2 review pages
- another gifted young South African writer, Phaswane Mpe, had died, and at whose funeral he had read the eulogy.
- MARGINALITY IN POST-TRC TEXTS: STORYTELLING AND
- and the Great African Spider Writers‟ Finding Mr Madini (1999), and Phaswane Mpe‟s Welcome to. Our Hillbrow (2001).
- The perfect staycation at Hotel Lamunu
- The ground floor, for example, pays tribute to Phaswane Mpe, author of the contemporary novel Welcome to our Hillbrow.
- Phaswane Mpe - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Phaswane Mpe (September 10, 1970–December 12, 2004) was a South African poet and novelist.
- Obituary: Phaswane Mpe | World news | The Guardian
- Dec 22, 2004 Obituary: Young novelist of post-apartheid South Africa.
- Phaswane Mpe - writer profile from the WritersNet published writers
- Born in 1970, I grew up in a rural village near Polokwane in the dry and poor Limpopo Province, Sout.
- Amazon.com: Phaswane Mpe: Books, Biography, Blog, Audiobooks
- Visit Amazon.com's Phaswane Mpe Page and shop for all Phaswane Mpe books and other Phaswane Mpe related products (DVD, CDs, Apparel).
Phaswane Mpe is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Phaswane Mpe books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.