- Step away from your phone: the new rules of conversation
- Why speak face to face when you can put it all in a text? Oliver Burkeman on reviving the lost art of real-time communication. Illustration by Nishant Choksi.
- Is 'yes' an underused word? Absolutely!
- Exchanges such as "thank you" and "you're welcome" are pretty meaningless anyway; they embody what the great linguist Roman Jakobson called the phatic function of language, that is the language we use merely to establish contact with an interlocutor.
- News and issues for equine health professionals
- The arteries, veins, capillaries, and lym-phatics are concentrated in the dermis (deeper layer). While nerve fibers are found abundantly in the dermis, they also extend into the epidermis. Hair follicles have many sensory nerves.
Phatics is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Phatics books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesclown bicycle types of clown bike
criminal law quotes
the wedding date plot summary
ufology the interdimensional hypothesis aka cosmic trickster ultraterrestrial hypothesis