A selection of articles related to phenacite.
Original articles from our library related to the Phenacite. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Phenacite.
- (Phenakite) Milky white to clear crystal. A powerfully loving, healing, spiritual stone. Clearer stones intensely opens 3rd eye, crown and transpersonal chakras as a white light channel. Clairvoyance/spiritual communication, meditation, astral travel....
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
Phenacite is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Phenacite books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- TOPAZAND PHENACITE FROM BALDFACE MOUNTAIN
- of phenacite from South Baldface Mountain, Chatham, Nbw. Hampshire. and phenacite in 1890 and Eaklez published a brief paper on the topazin 1898.
- Disordered LiZnVO4 with a phenacite structure
- Apr 10, 2010 first vanadate known to crystallize with a disordered phenacite structure. Moreover, the resulting values of calculated bond valences (Li = 1.
Suggested News Resources
- Facts About Beryllium
- About 30 mineral species contain beryllium, with bertrandite, beryl, chrysoberyl and phenacite being among the most important. Precious forms of beryl are aquamarine and emerald.
Suggested Web Resources
- Phenakite - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Phenakite or phenacite is a fairly rare nesosilicate mineral consisting of beryllium orthosilicate, Be2SiO4.
- Phenacite - Crystals, Minerals, Gemstones, Jewellery
- Phenacite is a rare beryllium mineral which is a silicate that has trigonal symmetry.
- Phenacite crystal meaning
- Phenacite crystal meaning. Phenacite facilitates inner vision and third eye activation.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
ukrainian language origin
virgilius maro grammaticus