A selection of articles related to phenacite.
Original articles from our library related to the Phenacite. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Phenacite.
- (Phenakite) Milky white to clear crystal. A powerfully loving, healing, spiritual stone. Clearer stones intensely opens 3rd eye, crown and transpersonal chakras as a white light channel. Clairvoyance/spiritual communication, meditation, astral travel....
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
Phenacite is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Phenacite books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- The 9 Deadliest Minerals We've Ever Mined
- Precious minerals make the modern world go 'round—they're used in everything from circuit boards to tableware. They're also some of the most toxic materials known to science, and excavating them has proved so dangerous over the years, some have been ...
- 'Metal of the future' will be produced in Siberia
- "Substantial chemical enrichment and de-siliconization of fluorite occurs in the process," Dyachenko said. Fluorite is used in optics, chemicals, metallurgy and other industries.
- Facts About Beryllium
- Beryllium is found in about 30 mineral species, including bertrandite, beryl, chrysoberyl, and phenacite, according to the Los Alamos National Laboratory. Beryl and bertrandite are the most important commercial sources of the element and its compounds.
- Τα 9 πιο θανατηφόρα ορυκτά, που εξόρυξε ποτέ ο άνθρωπος
- Phenacite(BeSiO4). Εξορύσσεται τόσο ως πολύτιμος λίθος αλλά και για το πολύτιμο περιεχόμενό του, το βηρύλλιο. Η εμπορική χρήση του βηρυλλίου παρουσιάζει τεχνικές προκλήσεις, εξαιτίας της τοξικότητάς (ιδιαίτερα με εισπνοή) σκόνης που το περιέχει.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.