A selection of articles related to phenacite.
Original articles from our library related to the Phenacite. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Phenacite.
- (Phenakite) Milky white to clear crystal. A powerfully loving, healing, spiritual stone. Clearer stones intensely opens 3rd eye, crown and transpersonal chakras as a white light channel. Clairvoyance/spiritual communication, meditation, astral travel....
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
Phenacite is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Phenacite books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- TOPAZAND PHENACITE FROM BALDFACE MOUNTAIN
- of phenacite from South Baldface Mountain, Chatham, Nbw. Hampshire. and phenacite in 1890 and Eaklez published a brief paper on the topazin 1898.
- Disordered LiZnVO4 with a phenacite structure
- Apr 10, 2010 first vanadate known to crystallize with a disordered phenacite structure. Moreover, the resulting values of calculated bond valences (Li = 1.
Suggested News Resources
- Facts About Beryllium
- About 30 mineral species contain beryllium, with bertrandite, beryl, chrysoberyl and phenacite being among the most important. Precious forms of beryl are aquamarine and emerald.
Suggested Web Resources
- Phenakite - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Phenakite or phenacite is a fairly rare nesosilicate mineral consisting of beryllium orthosilicate, Be2SiO4.
- Phenacite - Crystals, Minerals, Gemstones, Jewellery
- Phenacite is a rare beryllium mineral which is a silicate that has trigonal symmetry.
- Phenacite crystal meaning
- Phenacite crystal meaning. Phenacite facilitates inner vision and third eye activation.
Related searchesinformation retrieval f-measure
indian railways accidents
high culture history
hyaluronan cosmetic application