- The 9 Deadliest Minerals We've Ever Mined
- Precious minerals make the modern world go 'round—they're used in everything from circuit boards to tableware. They're also some of the most toxic materials known to science, and excavating them has proved so dangerous over the years, some have been ...
- First sample of 'metal of the future' produced in Siberia
- "Substantial chemical enrichment and de-siliconization of fluorite occurs in the process," Dyachenko said. Fluorite is used in optics, chemicals, metallurgy and other industries.
- Facts About Beryllium
- Beryllium is found in about 30 mineral species, including bertrandite, beryl, chrysoberyl, and phenacite, according to the Los Alamos National Laboratory. Beryl and bertrandite are the most important commercial sources of the element and its compounds.
- USSR to be restored to its former glory
- During preparations for the New York exhibition in 1939, the height of the upper side was raised to show the North Pole and the route of Papanin's expedition, using topazes and phenacites. The map was awarded the exhibition's gold medal. After the ...
- Τα 9 πιο θανατηφόρα ορυκτά, που εξόρυξε ποτέ ο άνθρωπος
- Phenacite(BeSiO4). Εξορύσσεται τόσο ως πολύτιμος λίθος αλλά και για το πολύτιμο περιεχόμενό του, το βηρύλλιο. Η εμπορική χρήση του βηρυλλίου παρουσιάζει τεχνικές προκλήσεις, εξαιτίας της τοξικότητάς (ιδιαίτερα με εισπνοή) σκόνης που το περιέχει.
Phenacites is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Phenacites books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchesmr freeze powers and abilities
the corries the combolins
benzene fused aromatic rings
tar file format ustar format