A selection of articles related to phenetic classification.
Original articles from our library related to the Phenetic Classification. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Phenetic Classification.
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Astral Beings and Wildlife
- The astral dimension contains a wide variety of what could be called non-physical subtle energy life-forms; or as Carlos Castenada so aptly calls them: inorganic beings. Some of these have a positive nature (nice) and some seem have a negative nature (not so...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- What is Qabalah?
- Being Appendix A to Liber 777 Qabalah is: -- (a). A language fitted to describe certain classes of phenomena, and to express certain classes of ideas which excape regular phraseology. You might as well object to the technical terminology of chemistry. (b). An...
Magick >> Qabalah
- The Seven Deadly Sins
- According to the writings of the monk, the seven sins were: gastrimargia; porneia; philargyria; lupē: orgē; akedia; kenodoxia; and hyperephania which when translated to Latin for Roman Catholicism are as follows:
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
Phenetic Classification is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Phenetic Classification books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- How Science has Been Abused to Promote Racism
- What is the history of racially based classifications of humans? And does it have any scientific validity? ...
- It's the Helmeted water toad… this time, with information!
- Standard Operating Procedure when dealing with hyloids that don't belong to any of those major lineages has been to classify them within Leptodactylidae, a group that never really had a precise definition and has been a classic 'taxonomic wastebasket'.
- Methinks it is like a fox terrier
- Table 38-3 “estimated amount of genetic and phenetic change in vertebrate evolution” looks pretty odd indeed [especially in a paper on bacterial biochemistry!