A selection of articles related to phenomenological reality.
Original articles from our library related to the Phenomenological Reality. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Phenomenological Reality.
- A Treatise on Astral Projection, Part 4: More Rope Techniques
- ROPE is a very effective projection technique, but it still has to be learned to be effective. I would like to elaborate on a couple of points about the technique, inspired by the feedback I have received so far. There is NO visualization required - AT ALL -...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- Hyperspace Reality
- Despite the fact that the 'new' physics, a godchild of the Einsteinian revolution has taught us that the Universe we perceive is a mere shadow of a vastly more unpredictable one, most of us still view the world in a distinctly materialistic way. A world where...
Modern Science >> New Physics
- A Treatise on Astral Projection
- There are certain aspects of the astral dimension and the projection process that are very complicated. Much of it is misunderstood and it can all be very confusing at times. This series of articles attempts to shed a little light on the subject, and...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- Lynne, Carol
- Growing up surrounded by music, Carole Lynneâ€™s musical education has ranged from the informal training of her parents teaching her how to sing jazz to formal instruction at The Juilliard School of Music, University of Michigan Music School, and The American...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- "See things as you would have them instead of as they are." Robert Collier "Reach high, for stars lie hidden in your soul. Dream deep, for every dream precedes the goal." Pamela Vaull Starr Visualizing is using your imagination to create a...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 7
- MAKING FRIENDS WITH NATURE AND NATURAL LAW The fall of human society has not occurred overnight. It has taken many centuries, many millennia in fact, for the Divine potentials and inherent genius of the human being to degrade into the modern...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- Creative Visualization or How to get What You Want as opposed to What You Need!
- I have proven to myself that one can visualize what one wants into reality. Sometimes this process takes time, much time, as in years, but it generally works. Robert Taylor of the Success Training Academy and Julia Jablonski of the Psychic Journal, say: "...
Psychic Abilities >> Creative Visualization
Phenomenological Reality is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Phenomenological Reality books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Walid Raad's Spectral Archive, Part II: Testimony of Ghosts
- “It's getting away from a psychic model to a more phenomenological model … It's no longer about mediation.” In the collective amnesia that .... Most modern claims of sovereignty are.
- Why Everyone Is Freaking Out About That Mark Zuckerberg VR Photo
- “Hundreds of people share a physical space, but no perception, no experience, no phenomenological anchor. ...
- What a creepy photo of Mark Zuckerberg says about our dystopian tech future
- But the photo suggests something quite different: Hundreds of people share a physical space, but no perception, no experience, no phenomenological anchor. ... That controlling virtual reality, in other words, is only a step from controlling reality itself.
- Tripping Out: The Upended Landscapes of Shara Hughes
- This work, along with others in the exhibit, reveal the mystifying breach between our own subjective perceptions, our memories of a lived event and reality. When Klimt went on his plein air painting ...