- The 10 Craziest Health Trends Of The Past 40 Years
- The Problem: Right idea, wrong implementation, particularly with pills that contained ingredients like fen-phen or ephedra, Aronne says. "We didn't know enough about the body's weight-regulation system back then," he says. "People were given the wrong ...
- Men of Vancouver: Diraj Goel
- What are your favourite places to eat at in Vancouver?
- ARNA Management And Investors Underestimating The Potential Of Belviq And
- In a pilot study Bleviq and Phentermine combined produce more than twice the weight loss of Belviq alone. In the recent conference call ARNA management expressed unwillingness to pay for the trials that would likely be needed to gain approval for a ...
- Can Novo Nordisk and Orexigen finally open up a blockbuster weight-loss market?
- Over the next few days two new contenders for the heavyweight title for weight control drugs face critical regulatory hurdles.
Phenor is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Phenor books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.