- VIVUS Reports Fourth Quarter and Year-End 2015 Financial Results
- Qsymia® (phentermine and topiramate extended-release) capsules CIV is contraindicated in pregnancy; in patients with glaucoma; in hyperthyroidism; in patients receiving treatment or within 14 days following treatment with monoamine oxidase inhibitors ...
- Naltrexone/Bupropion ER (Contrave)
- The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has recently added to the effort to curb obesity with the approval of medications for chronic weight management, including phentermine/topiramate extended release (Qsymia, VIVUS, Inc.
- Bariatric Surgery Eligibility Criteria
- It is a surgical procedure and therefore has risks and contraindications associated with it.
- Arena Pharmaceuticals Issued Additional Patent Covering BELVIQ® (lorcaserin
- The safety and efficacy of coadministration of BELVIQ with other products intended for weight loss, including prescription drugs (e.g., phentermine), over-the-counter drugs, and herbal preparations, have not been established.
Phentermine Contraindications is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Phentermine Contraindications books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Phentermine Contraindications Topics
Related searchesgimpo line
vat vietnamese wrestling
bel god external link
ti claudius pompeianus
yadav manusmriti on ahirs
hookes law generalized hookes law