- VIVUS Reports Fourth Quarter and Year-End 2015 Financial Results
- Qsymia® (phentermine and topiramate extended-release) capsules CIV is contraindicated in pregnancy; in patients with glaucoma; in hyperthyroidism; in patients receiving treatment or within 14 days following treatment with monoamine oxidase inhibitors ...
- Naltrexone/Bupropion ER (Contrave)
- The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has recently added to the effort to curb obesity with the approval of medications for chronic weight management, including phentermine/topiramate extended release (Qsymia, VIVUS, Inc.
- Bariatric Surgery Eligibility Criteria
- It is a surgical procedure and therefore has risks and contraindications associated with it.
- Arena Pharmaceuticals Issued Additional Patent Covering BELVIQ® (lorcaserin
- The safety and efficacy of coadministration of BELVIQ with other products intended for weight loss, including prescription drugs (e.g., phentermine), over-the-counter drugs, and herbal preparations, have not been established.
Phentermine Contraindications is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Phentermine Contraindications books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Phentermine Contraindications Topics
Related searchesfire salamander reproduction
front mission unofficial translation
air botswana history
kissing dream interpretation
bailey bridge history
wanderlei silva biography
list of waterfalls ethiopia