- am·phet·a·mine ( m-f t -m n , -m n). n. 1.
- (beta-phenylisopropylamine sulfate), which has been pathic
- to intoxication from alcohol with benzedrine sulfate.
- 251]Iodo-(2 , 5-dimethoxy)phenylisopropylamine and [3H]Ketan
- 4-bromo-[3H](2,5-dimethoxy)phenylisopropylamine. ([3H]DOB) and 4-[125l]iodo-( 2,5-dimethoxy)phenylisopropylamine.
- ALEPH-2, a suspected anxiolytic and putative hallucinogenic
- hallucinogenic phenylisopropylamine derivative, is a.
- Death on the Roman road
- Eventually, it came to light that he had also taken eight pills of another drug, phenylisopropylamine, and 15 pills that combined caffeine with amphetamines. On that cocktail of drugs, he was an accident waiting to happen.
- Amphetamine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- He named the compound phenylisopropylamine.
- Phenylisopropylamine - definition of Phenylisopropylamine in the
- amphetamine /am·phet·a·mine/ (am-fet´ah-mēn). 1.
- Methyl-.beta.-phenylisopropylamine, CAS Number: 537-46-2
- Methyl-.beta.-phenylisopropylamine - chemical information, properties, structures , articles, patents and more chemical data.
- Phenylisopropylamine - Hutchinson encyclopedia article about
- Hutchinson encyclopedia article about Phenylisopropylamine. Phenylisopropylamine. Information about Phenylisopropylamine in the Hutchinson encyclopedia.
Phenylisopropylamine is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Phenylisopropylamine books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Related searchesphilip knight wrigley
aarey milk colony
daniel webster legacy
battle of shiroyama