- Is Aspartame Good or Bad for You?
- That includes even phenylketonurics, who must restrict how much they consume, but not eliminate it altogether (which would be well neigh impossible in any case). Compared to a hamburger, the amount of phenylalanine released by a typical portion of ...
- What is Phenylketonuria?
- You may have seen the warning labels on soda labels that say, "Attention phenylketonurics, contains phenylalanine." Amino acids are the building blocks for protein, but too much of this amino acid can be dangerous for people with PKU.
- UCB reinforces its commitment to epilepsy research with a strong presence at
- If this reaction is suspected, VIMPAT® should be discontinued and alternative treatment started. Phenylketonurics: VIMPAT® oral solution contains aspartame, a source of phenylalanine.
- New Menu for Phenylketonurics
- Eating appropriate food is one of the main factors, helping phenylketonurics to fight their disease.
Phenylketonurics is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Phenylketonurics books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchespondicherry geography
jango fett comic books
bliss short story interpretation