- Nomenclature; Opioids Definition; Source; Classification/Chemistry .
- Synthesis and stereochemistry of N-substituted 3, 5-dibenzoyl-4
- phenylpiperidines in almost quantitative yields.
- Opioid Intolerance Decision Algorithm
- Phenylpiperidines: meperidine (Demerol), fentanyl (Duragesic, Actiq, Sublimaze) , sufentanil (Sufenta), remifentanil (Ultiva).
- Phenylpiperidine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Phenylpiperidine is a chemical compound with a phenyl moiety directly attached to piperidine.
- A Synthesis of 3-Phenylpiperidines
- the preparation of substituted 3-phenylpiperidines and describes the synthesis of several members of this hitherto almost unknown class of compounds.
- 1-[(1-methyl-1H-imidazol-2-yl)methyl]-4-phenylpiperidines as
- Mar 2, 2011 1-[(1-methyl-1H-imidazol-2-yl)methyl]-4-phenylpiperidines as mGluR2 positive allosteric modulators for the treatment of psychosis.
Phenylpiperidines is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Phenylpiperidines books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Related searchesshenyang colleges and universities
bolton other facts
cape breton newspapers