- See What is the Book of Pheryllt? by Lisa L. Spangenberg, the 'Digital Medievalist', at http://www.
- THE BIRTH OF TALIESIN THE BARD ~ A TALE ~
- The Book of Pheryllt p.3. 2.
- Orpheus and Eurydice from the Georgics
- is said to be reading The Book of Pheryllt,. (i.e.
- Atlantis Rising
- adigna conseniat. —Ed. Song of the Pheryllt.
- The Book of Pheryllt
- Jan 1, 2005 Pheryllt is the Welsh spelling for Virgil; the Latin V in "Vergilius" goes to an initial F in Welsh, which in medieval manuscripts may be written Ph.
- The Clan of the Pheryllt
- The Clan of the Pheryllt The Spiritual Alchemy of our Druid and Witch heritage.
- Pheryllt Fferyllt Druid Charm of Making Manifestation Celtic Triad
- Jan 5, 2009 The Pheryllt or Fferyllt Druid/Druidic Charm of Making or Manifestation part of a Celtic Triad of Charms Celitc-Irish-Welsh Merlyn.
Pheryllt is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Pheryllt books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchescoat of arms
isthmus of tehuantepec proposed canal
arch bridge construction sequence
korean shamanism naerim-gut