- See What is the Book of Pheryllt? by Lisa L. Spangenberg, the 'Digital Medievalist', at http://www.
- THE BIRTH OF TALIESIN THE BARD ~ A TALE ~
- The Book of Pheryllt p.3. 2.
- Orpheus and Eurydice from the Georgics
- is said to be reading The Book of Pheryllt,. (i.e.
- Atlantis Rising
- adigna conseniat. —Ed. Song of the Pheryllt.
- The Book of Pheryllt
- Jan 1, 2005 Pheryllt is the Welsh spelling for Virgil; the Latin V in "Vergilius" goes to an initial F in Welsh, which in medieval manuscripts may be written Ph.
- The Clan of the Pheryllt
- The Clan of the Pheryllt The Spiritual Alchemy of our Druid and Witch heritage.
- Pheryllt Fferyllt Druid Charm of Making Manifestation Celtic Triad
- Jan 5, 2009 The Pheryllt or Fferyllt Druid/Druidic Charm of Making or Manifestation part of a Celtic Triad of Charms Celitc-Irish-Welsh Merlyn.
Pheryllt is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Pheryllt books and related discussion.