- The second oldest sorority in the nation founded in 1852 in Macon, Georgia by Mary, Mary, and Martha. Built on the ideals of Love, Honor, and Truth...
- Phi Mu Alpha Sinfonia
- Phi Mu Alpha. Sinfonia. Guide To.
- Beta Phi Mu
- Beta Phi Mu. Product Order Form. Note: Advance payment is required and credit cards are not accepted.
- Phi Mu Alpha - Pi Delta Constitution
- A. The name of the national fraternity (Phi Mu Alpha Sinfonia Fraternity of America, A.
- Phi Mu Newsletter
- Aug 17, 2011 Show Off Your Jax Phi Mu Pride Phi Mu holds a najonal convenjon every other year.
- Sophomore Lauren Fulone passes away
- Lauren was pre-med and an active member of Phi Mu Fraternity. She was planning on living in the sorority house this fall. Friends said that Fulone was a kind and incredibly positive woman.
- Sororities recruit new students on campus
- As brightly colored recruitment signs and greek letters begin popping up in the Quad and other areas on campus, Delta Zeta, Phi Mu and Sigma Sigma Sigma sororities are preparing to usher in a new generation of sisters.
- Ladies' Day Out Luncheon
- The Evansville Phi Mu Alumnae Chapter will be hosting a Ladies Day Out Luncheon at The Centre in Evansville from 10am to 1pm.
- Rate this item
- “Some people compare this day to their wedding or having a baby,” said Baldwin Hall, a third-year international business student and part of the sea of neon pink that was Phi Mu. That may be because Sorority Bid Day is a little like both.
- 'I felt like I had no one to go to'
- She works for The Quad, the student newspaper, and is a member of the Phi Mu sorority. She also serves as president of the Gender Studies Club and is a member of the advocacy committee for the Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender Association.
- Phi Mu
- FOUR ReasonsYOU shouldBe a Phi Mu circleArrow.png. Academics Phi Mus balance fun & scholastics circleArrow.
- Carnation Collection - Phi Mu
- Gifts · Stationery · Jewelry · Official & Fine Jewelry.
- Phi Mu - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Phi Mu (ΦΜ) is the second oldest female fraternal organization established in the United States. It was founded at Wesleyan College in Macon, Georgia.
- Welcome-Phi Mu
- The sisters of the Theta Zeta chapter of Phi Mu welcome you to our website!
- Phi Mu @ Mississippi State University
- Individuals join Phi Mu for many reasons. It can be a home away from home, a pathway to campus involvement, a network to develop during college or later.
Phi Mu is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Phi Mu books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Phi Mu Topics
bill of rights 1689
the waste land composition history
canadian poetry early 20th century