Phi Sigma Sigma
- Phi Sigma Sigma mourns death of sister
- The memorial service was held by sorority Phi Sigma Sigma for friends, family, and acquaintances to speak, pray, and share memories of Ascencio who was as a member of the sorority.
- Phi Sigma Kappa takes the plunge for the Special Olympics
- Phi Sigma Kappa had their second annual Polar Plunge Feb. 20, on the West Quad near the Student Activity Center. The brothers of Phi Sigma Kappa set up an above-ground pool, filled it with water and invited students to jump in to support the Special ...
- Area student initiated into Phi Sigma Iota Honor Society at Ashland University
- Andrea Anderson, of Killbuck, was initiated into the Phi Sigma Iota International Foreign Language Honor Society on Feb. 24. email print.
- Andrew Rinker, pediatrician and former Orleans School Board leader, dies at 85
- He was a member of Alpha Phi Omega fraternity. He graduated from the Tulane School of Medicine in 1957. He was a member of the Nu Sigma Nu medical fraternity and received the New Orleans Pediatric Society Award for the top graduating senior.
- Molly-Jayne Martin Bangert, 54
- Friends she came to know through the membership in the First Methodist Church and Xi Alpha Tau chapter of Beta Sigma Phi. She worked at Conejos County Home Nursing Service, Conejos County Hospital as a Certified Diabetes Educator where she ...
Phi Sigma Sigma is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Phi Sigma Sigma books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.