- The Thai Revolution, 1923-1933
- Phibun. Songkram. Section.
- Looking back: Prah Mongkol Visut of Phuket - a lifetime
- Luang Pu Supha was also there when this fragile democracy was taken away and replaced by a military dictatorship under Field Marshall Phibun Songkram. He was there when the country's name was changed from Siam to Thailand in 1936.
- Phi | Buying Penny Stock Online at Phibunsongkram.com
- Find PHI, Buying Penny Stock Online and more at Phibunsongkram.com.
- Phibun Songkhram - the master of the coup d'etat
- Phibun Songkhram, a key figure in the 24 June 1932 coup, held power for two terms over a period of 14 years and left his mark in Thai political history.
- Luang Phibun Songkhram: Biography from Answers.com
- Luang Phibun Songkhram Luang Phibun Songkhram (1897-1964) was a military officer and prime minister of Thailand.
- Ratchaphat Phibunsongkram University | Facebook
- Ratchaphat Phibunsongkram University | Facebook.
Phibun Songkram is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Phibun Songkram books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.