- The Thai Revolution, 1923-1933
- Phibun. Songkram. Section.
- Looking back: Prah Mongkol Visut of Phuket - a lifetime
- Luang Pu Supha was also there when this fragile democracy was taken away and replaced by a military dictatorship under Field Marshall Phibun Songkram. He was there when the country's name was changed from Siam to Thailand in 1936.
- Phi | Buying Penny Stock Online at Phibunsongkram.com
- Find PHI, Buying Penny Stock Online and more at Phibunsongkram.com.
- Phibun Songkhram - the master of the coup d'etat
- Phibun Songkhram, a key figure in the 24 June 1932 coup, held power for two terms over a period of 14 years and left his mark in Thai political history.
- Luang Phibun Songkhram: Biography from Answers.com
- Luang Phibun Songkhram Luang Phibun Songkhram (1897-1964) was a military officer and prime minister of Thailand.
- Ratchaphat Phibunsongkram University | Facebook
- Ratchaphat Phibunsongkram University | Facebook.
Phibun Songkram is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Phibun Songkram books and related discussion.