- In 1884 La Follette defied the party machine that was led by U.S. Senators Philetus Sawyer and John Spooner.
- Scenes from the Past
- Restaurant. Before that, however, it was the site of a spectacular brownstone man - sion built by Senator Philetus Sawyer in. 1888.
- EDGAR SAWYER HOUSE TOUR Philetus and Melvina Sawyer
- Philetus and Melvina Sawyer came to Wisconsin in 1847 from Crown Point, New. York, when Edgar, their son, was only 5 years old.
- Bibliography (The Wisconsin Logging Book, 1839-1939)
- Philetus Sawyer, 1861-1900. Madison: State Historical. Society of Wisconsin, 1950.
- DE05-105 inaug prog insC.indd
- May 7, 2005 David M. Cook, Professor of Physics and Philetus E. Sawyer Professor of Science .
- Vrief, one-page Rober M. La Follette biography
- returned to his law practice in Madison, former Senator Philetus Sawyer arranged a meeting with him in. Milwaukee.
- Ship canal is Advocate founder's lasting legacy
- and Harris was duly recognized for his work over the years. Smith noted that Harris "never ceased to prog (US Sen. Philetus Sawyer); Sawyer progged Howe, who got the grant through which enabled the company to dig the canal," the Advocate reported.
- SAWYER, Philetus - Biographical Information
- SAWYER, Philetus, a Representative and a Senator from Wisconsin; born in Whiting, Rutland County, Vt.
- Philetus Sawyer Family Civil War
- Search xx Family of Philetus Sawyer Family Photo Albums.
- Sawyer, Edgar P. & Philetus
- 1st Biography of Philetus SAWYER [father of Edgar P.] History of Northern Wisconsin. Chicago: Western Historical, 1881, v II, pp 1162-1163 Hon.
- Philetus Sawyer | Facebook
- Philetus Sawyer was an American politician of the Republican Party who represented Wisconsin in both houses of Congress.
Philetus Sawyer is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Philetus Sawyer books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.