Philip Knight Wrigley
A selection of articles related to philip knight wrigley.
Original articles from our library related to the Philip Knight Wrigley. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Philip Knight Wrigley.
- King James Bible: Acts, Chapter 8
- Chapter 8 8:1 And Saul was consenting unto his death. And at that time there was a great persecution against the church which was at Jerusalem; and they were all scattered abroad throughout the regions of Judaea and Samaria, except the apostles. 8:2 And...
New Testament >> The Acts
- King James Bible: John, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 1:2 The same was in the beginning with God. 1:3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. 1:4 In him was life; and the life...
New Testament >> John
- King James Bible: John, Chapter 12
- Chapter 12 12:1 Then Jesus six days before the passover came to Bethany, where Lazarus was which had been dead, whom he raised from the dead. 12:2 There they made him a supper; and Martha served: but Lazarus was one of them that sat at the table with him. 12:3...
New Testament >> John
- Subliminal Persuasion: References
- (1957). " Persuaders' Get Deeply 'Hidden' Tool: Subliminal Projection " Advertising Age , Vol 37, page 127, September 16, 1957. Benes, Kathryn M.., Gutkin, Terry B., Decker, T. Newell, (1990) "The effects of mellow and frenetic music on...
Parapsychology >> Subliminal Persuasion
- Orr, Emma Restall: Joint Chief of the British Druid Order
- Bobcat, Joint Chief of the British Druid Order, Priestess, author, poet and singer Emma Restall Orr has books to her credit including keystone works 'Principles of Druidry', 'Spirits of the Sacred Grove' & 'Ritual: A Guide To Life, Love And Inspiration', as...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Lauràelle, the Ceremony & the Sword: An OBE Experience
- I have profoundly hesitated over the telling of this tale for many years. I have a lifetime of experiences like this to share, but some (like this one) may seem way over the top to some people, no matter how its written. This is simply because they lack any...
Astral Projection >> Out of Body Experiences
- King James Bible: Luke, Chapter 3
- Chapter 3 3:1 Now in the fifteenth year of the reign of Tiberius Caesar, Pontius Pilate being governor of Judaea, and Herod being tetrarch of Galilee, and his brother Philip tetrarch of Ituraea and of the region of Trachonitis, and Lysanias the tetrarch of...
New Testament >> Luke
Philip Knight Wrigley is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Philip Knight Wrigley books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- PSYCHOLOGY STRIKES OUT: Coleman R. Griffith and the Chicago
- sport “on the map.
- Baseball league
- this "novelty" that, as one magazine said, was another one of "Millionaire Philip Knight. Wrigley's radical ideas.
- Diaspora Cheezborger, No Kitsch: Greek American History Lessons
- apparently too much for the ushers, as well as, legend has it, for the Cubs owner himself, Philip. Knight Wrigley.
- DWIGHT D. EISENHOWER LIBRARY ABILENE, KANSAS WHITE
- Wrigley, Philip Knight. Wyatt, Wendall. Wylie, Chalmers P.
- Banning Family Collection of Photographs, Part I
- Item 351 - 363 Waite, C. B.. Westervelt, James D.
Suggested News Resources
- HENNESSY: Hear `Da Curse of the Billy Goat'
- So monumental was their displeasure that word of it soon reached Cubs' owner Philip Knight Wrigley. In the fourth inning, with Murphy's essence becoming stronger and stronger, Wrigley decided that enough was enough.
Suggested Web Resources
- Philip K. Wrigley - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Philip Knight Wrigley (December 5, 1894 - April 12, 1977), sometimes also called P.K. or Phil.
- Philip Wrigley - Baseball Biography Project - SABR
- Philip Knight Wrigley owned the Chicago Cubs from 1932 until his death in 1977.
- Cubs 101 Pt 6 - Phillip Knight Wrigley - The "Knight" actually stands
- May 13, 2009 By the time of his passing, Philip Knight Wrigley -- known most commonly as "P.K. " -- had owned the Cubs for something like 45 years.
- William Wrigley, Jr.
- Through his entire life, Wrigley often stated his belief that there should be no comma between his last name and the "Junior".
- Philip K. Wrigley - BR Bullpen
- Aug 7, 2010 Philip Knight Wrigley. Born December Philip K. Wrigley was a chewing gum mogul and the longtime owner of the Chicago Cubs.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Philip Knight Wrigley Topics
Related searchesblast furnace history
meaning of dreams about doorways
my friend flicka
birch bark working