Philippine Airlines Asia
A selection of articles related to philippine airlines asia.
Original articles from our library related to the Philippine Airlines Asia. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Philippine Airlines Asia.
- King James Bible: Acts, Chapter 19
- Chapter 19 19:1 And it came to pass, that, while Apollos was at Corinth, Paul having passed through the upper coasts came to Ephesus: and finding certain disciples, 19:2 He said unto them, Have ye received the Holy Ghost since ye believed? And they said unto...
New Testament >> The Acts
- King James Bible: Acts, Chapter 20
- Chapter 20 20:1 And after the uproar was ceased, Paul called unto him the disciples, and embraced them, and departed for to go into Macedonia. 20:2 And when he had gone over those parts, and had given them much exhortation, he came into Greece, 20:3 And there...
New Testament >> The Acts
- Buddhism: An Overview
- BUDDHISM, as recognized by its million followers in the eastern and western world, is both a religion and a philosophy. It originated from the teachings of Siddhartha Gautama who become the Supreme Buddha.
Religions >> Buddhism
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part IV: New Kingdom
- New Kingdom (ca 1580 -1085 bc.) The Hyksos people The so called 'Hyksos' invasion, which was most likely composed of several small groups of different people infiltrating the delta during the 13th Dynasty, meant the end of the Middle Kingdom. The Hyksos...
Religions >> Egyptian
- Judaism: An Overview
- Judaism, the fundamental religion of the Jews, is the oldest and purely monotheistic religion of the world.
Religions >> Judaism
- The Concept of Sarasvati
- In my young age, on every occasion of the Sarasvati-Puja, I used to wonder how the goddess Sarasvati came to be associated with learning. There is no story of her birth as in case of Lakshmi and Parvati, for example. Therefore, the period of her appearing as...
Deities & Heros >> Indic
Philippine Airlines Asia is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Philippine Airlines Asia books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Airbus wins US$1.85 billion order from Philippine Airlines
- SINGAPORE: European plane-maker Airbus said Wednesday it had won a US$1.85 billion deal for the purchase of six A350-900s by Philippine Airlines (PAL), flag-carrier of one of Asia's fastest growing economies. PAL also has the option to purchase an ...
- Philippine Airlines to expand long haul operation after completing A350-900
- Philippine Airlines (PAL) is planning significant expansion of its long haul operation as it takes delivery of new widebody aircraft, including A350-900s. PAL's long haul fleet is slated to expand from only 12 aircraft currently to 14 by the ...
- Philippine Airlines Launching Flights to Saipan in June
- National flag carrier Philippine Airlines will continue its international expansion in June when it launches twice weekly flights between Manila and Saipan, a territory of the United States located in the Pacific ocean.
- Philippine Airlines nears deal to acquire A350s
- Airlines in this region have over-ordered aircraft, according to Shukor Yusof, founder of Endau Analytics in Malaysia. Given Airbus's bigger exposure to budget airlines in Southeast Asia, the European planemaker has a higher risk of having to confront ...
- Boeing, Airbus Compete for Orders from Philippine Airlines
- In Asia-Pacific, the corresponding numbers are over $700 billion in GDP and 33 million jobs.” Philippine Airlines currently operates a fleet of 67 jets, majority of which are delivered by Airbus.