A selection of articles related to philippine dynasty.
Original articles from our library related to the Philippine Dynasty. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Philippine Dynasty.
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part IV: Middle Kingdom
- First Intermediate - Middle Kingdom (ca 2181 -1786 bc.) The powers that built the solar temples of the 5th dynasty and the pyramids of the 6th dynasty weakened towards the end of the Old Kingdom, perhaps as a result of eroding economics, leaving the King less...
Religions >> Egyptian
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part II: The Old Kingdom
- II - The Old Kingdom ca 2686-2181 BC During the Old Kingdom the Egyptian society moved from tribal communities to a fully developed theocratic system, where the power of the king was absolute. The great pyramids of Dynasty 4 was made possible by technological...
Religions >> Egyptian
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part IV: New Kingdom
- New Kingdom (ca 1580 -1085 bc.) The Hyksos people The so called 'Hyksos' invasion, which was most likely composed of several small groups of different people infiltrating the delta during the 13th Dynasty, meant the end of the Middle Kingdom. The Hyksos...
Religions >> Egyptian
- The Pagan Origins Of Christian Mythology
- The Judeo-Christian religions were founded in a region of the world where savior religions existed for thousands of years. Much of the symbolism and many of the stories in the Bible may be traced to earlier myths of the Persians, Egyptians, and other people...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
Philippine Dynasty is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Philippine Dynasty books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Political Dynasties and Poverty: Evidence from the Philippines - NSCB
- Oct 2, 2013 In the Philippines, poverty appears critically linked to the prevalence of political dynasties at the provincial level. Either poverty brings about.
- Republic of the Philippines HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES
- and prohibit political dynasty as may be deﬁned by law. Political dynasties are a reality in Philippine political life, raising concerns that skewed distribution of ...
- POLITICAL DYNASTIES AND POVERTY: CHICKEN OR THE EGG?
- ✓70% of the 15th Philippine Congress is dynastic; and dynasties dominate all of the ... the other direction of causation (from dynasty to poverty). • In our dynasty ...
- SBN-2649 - Senate
- Philippine society, many sociologists note, revolves around the system of extended families. ... This Act shall be known as "The Anti-Political Dynasty Act.
- Download (61kB) - Munich Personal RePEc Archive
- Jul 17, 2012 Munich Personal RePEc Archive. Inequality in democracy: Insights from an empirical analysis of political dynasties in the 15th Philippine ...
Suggested News Resources
- Politicians take on Philippine political dynasties, national elections
- THE ATENEO Economics Association (AEA) hosted its first set of socio-economic forums of its series, KamalAEAn, which was held on March 8 at the Leong Hall Auditorium. Senator Antonio Trillanes IV and Atty. Benedicto Gonzales, who filled in for ...
- Philippines' president warns against return of Marcos dynasty 30 years after
- Most important to his campaign is that among a young electorate in a dynasty-obsessed country, memories of the excesses of his father's rule are fading fast. Mr Marcos died in Hawaii in 1989. But his wife, who returned to the Philippines in 1991, is a ...
- Manny Pacquiao's House of Cards
- “One of Pacquiao's longtime political mentors is Luis 'Chavit' Singsong, a self confessed gambling lord who leads his own political dynasty”, the article continues.
- Ghost of Marcos Haunts the Philippines
- In the Philippines, the president and vice president run separately. And 30 years after the Marcos dynasty fled the palace, its scion has a decent chance of retaking it in the years ahead.
Suggested Web Resources
- Philippine Dynasty - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Philippine Dynasty, also known as the House of Habsburg in Portugal, was the third royal house of Portugal. It was named after the three Spanish kings who ...
- Political dynasties in the Philippines - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Political dynasties have long been present in the Philippine political structure. They are typically found in elite families that have established themselves in a ...
- List of political families in the Philippines - Wikipedia, the free
- The following is a list of the most notable political families of the Philippines, each with the areas in which their influence was/is strong. Names in bold indicate ...
- Why regulate political dynasties? | Opinion, News, The Philippine
- Aug 10, 2015 The current form of Philippine political dynasties owe their origins to the U.S. colonial regime.
- And why Congress should pass an anti-dynasty law | Opinion | GMA
- Aug 10, 2015 Notwithstanding growing clamor for an anti-dynasty law in order to comply with the Philippine Constitution, some scions of political families ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.