A selection of articles related to philippine folklore.
Original articles from our library related to the Philippine Folklore. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Philippine Folklore.
- Herbs of Folklore and Modern Medicine: White Willow, Aloe Vera, and Garlic
- Many of the medicinal herbs we use today have been studied by modern science for application in today’s medical field. These studies have shown that our ancestral folk uses of these herbs were very much correct in their applications. Here we will explore...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- Grimassi, Raven
- Raven Grimassi is the author of several books on Wicca and Witchcraft, including The Wiccan Mysteries, which was awarded Book of the Year and First Place-Spirituality Book by the Coalition of Visionary Retailers in 1998. Raven Grimassi was born in 1951 to an...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Harding, Deborah
- Deborah Harding began gardening alongside her parents when she was just able to walk. She lives in Ohio with her husband and two daughters. She writes articles on herbal concerns for magazines and web-zines, and gives lectures and workshops on growing herbs...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- So What is a Blue Moon?
- We are not having any Blue Moons this year but the experts say that year 2001 will have an official "Blue Moon" in November. Your geographic location can make a difference to your experience of a Blue Moon. Depending on your longitude you may go...
Astrology >> The Moon
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
Philippine Folklore is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Philippine Folklore books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Telstra's Andy Penn hires former Optus, Nokia CEOs to stem the stock plunge
- So you can understand he's looking to pull every lever he can to reverse the slide. A billion dollar bet on the Philippines? Sure, if there's a taker.
- Patiently Awaiting Lo'ihi: A Hawai'ian Story
- They came to establish a new civilization in a place which thus far existed only in their native folklore. Their faith guided them to ... Soon shiploads of wage slaves from China, Japan, the Philippines, and Portugal began arriving.
- National Commission for Culture and the Arts: Asian Connection
- The plan of activities for 2016 and 2017 includes the participation in the Sabah International Folklore Festival happening this July 2016, where the Philippines will be sending a delegation of dancers.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Philippine Folklore Topics
Related searchesbrandy aging
indochinese tiger diet
cholera origin and spread
river lagan the lagan in lisburn