Philology Comparative Philology
A selection of articles related to philology comparative philology.
Original articles from our library related to the Philology Comparative Philology. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Philology Comparative Philology.
- The Religious Experience: A Wiccan Viewpoint
- What is religion? Religion is a set of beliefs which allow us to understand and categorize our world and our place in it. A set of beliefs which define our culture, our expectations, our views of people and behaviors we expect. I have found several different...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Story of the Celts: Who are the Celts?
- The ancient Celts were a group of culturally similar peoples who once occupied most of central and western Europe, north of the Greco-Roman world. Perhaps the most common cultural characteristic of the ancient Celts were the Celtic languages, a branch of the...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- What is Qabalah?
- Being Appendix A to Liber 777 Qabalah is: -- (a). A language fitted to describe certain classes of phenomena, and to express certain classes of ideas which excape regular phraseology. You might as well object to the technical terminology of chemistry. (b). An...
Magick >> Qabalah
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
Philology Comparative Philology is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Philology Comparative Philology books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- James Barr Comparative Philology and the Text of the Old
- Jan 24, 2011 James Barr Comparative Philology and the Text of the Old Testament. 1987. Critique by Justin Allison 1/24/2011.
- MPhil and MST in General Linguistics and Comparative Philology
- MPhil and MST in General Linguistics and Comparative Philology. External Examiner's Report to the Vice Chancellor.
- Oxford University Working Papers in Linguistics, Philology & Phonetics
- topics in Comparative Philology and Historical Linguistics.
- CHINA AND COMPARATIVE PHILOLOGY.
- a lively intuition, hasty combinations and misty and boundless theories in the works of our modern sinologues, as far as they refer to comparative philology.
Suggested Web Resources
- Philology - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Main article: Comparative philology.
- Tree Thinking in Systematics and Comparative Philology
- Working bibliography on evolutionary tree diagrams in systematics, historical linguistics, stemmatics, and related fields, from the Darwin-L Archives.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.