A selection of articles related to philosophers.
Original articles from our library related to the Philosophers. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Philosophers.
- Everything you always wanted to know about the beliefs of the Founding Fathers that your Congressman will never tell you!
- Through the Dark Ages, civilization and learning languished under the iron rule of the church. Finally, through the rediscovery of the Pagan Classics, Plato, Aristotle, Epictetus, Plotinus and many other philosophers, the west began to see a glimmer of the...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- An Overview: What is Atheism?
- Atheism is non-belief in the existence of god or deities. It originated from the Greek word “atheos” which means ‘without god’.
Religion & Philosophy >> Philosophy
- Hey! Isn't That Christmas Star a Pentacle?
- Isn't that Star of Bethlehem a Pentagram? Well, of course it is. Just as the Saxon Eostra (or whatever spelling catches your fancy) lent her rabbit and name in English to Pasch. Also, the day of Christ's Mass is actually the festival of the birthday of Mithra;...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Story of the Celts: The Ancient Celts
- The Ancient Celts [ 8 ] What is surprising to most modern readers is just how widespread across Europe the Celts once were. The Celts have been called the "Fathers of Europe," that is north of the Greco-Roman Mediterranean. Long before the Germanic...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- About Alchemy
- "The science of alchemy I like very well, and indeed, 'tis the philosophy of the ancients. I like it not only for the profits it brings in melting metals, in decocting, preparing, extracting and distilling herbs, roots; I like it also for the sake of the...
Mystic Sciences >> Alchemy
- Software of the Mind #2: Adopting Natural Software
- Connection with Nature faded away as humanity removed itself physically and mentally from natural living. Thought replaced direct knowledge, (intuition) and ego replaced the mode of the natural mind. This is becoming increasingly the case not only at the...
Mystic Sciences >> Mind
Philosophers is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Philosophers books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Opinionator | Philosophy's True Home
- We've all heard the argument that philosophy is isolated, an “ivory tower” discipline cut off from virtually every other progress-making pursuit of knowledge, including math and the sciences, as well as from the actual concerns of daily life.
- What's it like being dead? Something that puzzles philosophers
- That is how good philosophy works. The reader – or, in the case of Socrates, the listener – should feel that everything that has been said is obvious, so obvious that no one bothered to say it before.
- Why are so many smart people such idiots about philosophy?
- There's no doubt that Bill Nye “the Science Guy” is extremely intelligent. But it seems that, when it comes to philosophy, he's completely in the dark.
- A-level philosophy syllabus sees Education Secretary leave women the off course
- Because despite the fact she's also Minister for Women and Equalities, her Department for Education failed to include a single woman in its new AS and A-level philosophy courses. While the works of Plato, Aristotle, Descartes and David Hume were ...
- Academia: Hands off Revolutionary Philosophy!
- Philosophers have been muzzled by the Western global regime; most of great modern philosophy concealed from the masses.
Related searcheschebyshev polynomials examples
muhammad companions of muhammad
fx networks latin america
corpse bride filming techniques