A selection of articles related to philosophical movement.
Original articles from our library related to the Philosophical Movement. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Philosophical Movement.
- What Is The New Age?
- The New Age movement means different things to different people. However, I feel that most all New Age topics have one basic underlying theme. That theme is personal spiritual development. Every day there are thousands upon thousands of people around the...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- An Open Letter To The Pagan Community
- The following is an "Open Letter" to the Pagan Community from one of the nations "top" Buddhists (in a non-hierarchical way) and appeared in the Winter '93-'94 Green Egg. Since it's an "Open Letter" I doubt I'm stomping on anyone'...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Pagan Musings
- We're of the old religion, sired of Time, and born of our beloved Earth Mother. For too long the people have trodden a stony path that goes only onward beneath a sky that goes only upwards. The Horned God plays in a lonely glade for the people are scattered...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Pagan Mythology
- Is the traditional story presented as an historical event that serves to illustrate part of the world view of a people or explain a practice, belief, or natural phenomenon. The mythological beliefs a culture shares gives shape to its actions and choices....
Paganism & Wicca >> Holidays
- Hulse, David Allen
- >From an early age, David Allen Hulse has made a diligent study of the alphabets of the ancient world. Even as a child, David possessed a great affinity for the alphabets of Egypt, Phoenicia, and Greece. In college, a reading of MacGregor Mathers' Kabbalah...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- The key-note in this remedy is the need to remain absolutely motionless, because even the slightest movement (like moving the eye) makes this person feels worse. He/she will physically remain motionless, emotionally remain motionless (wishing to be left alone)...
Remedies >> Remedies B
Philosophical Movement is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Philosophical Movement books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- IMPLICATIONS OF PHENOMENOLOGICAL EPISTEMOLOGY FOR
- the concept of intentionality, which originates from the philosophical movement of phenomenology.
- Experimental Philosophy and Philosophical Significance
- (Forthcoming in Philosophical Explorations).
- Romantic Rationality
- pity them, for their irrationality. Something similar holds for philosophical movements.
Suggested News Resources
- Human Toothaches
- Moral: When you anoint as one of the guiding lights of your philosophical movement an emotionally and socially clueless man and, with supreme fatuity, anoint yourself a “Bright”, you'd better actually be bright.
- At the Kalmanson: Edward Rushton
- This conscious acknowledgement of navigating my surroundings has awakened my interest in the humanist philosophical movement of the late 50's to the early 70's of Situationism.
Suggested Web Resources
- Category:Philosophical movements - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Category:Philosophical movements.
- transcendentalism, American literary and philosophical movement
- transcendentalism (trăn"senden'tulizum) [key][Lat.
- Existentialism: The Philosophical Movement
- Existentialism: The Philosophical Movement. 57:21 - 2 years ago.
Philosophical Movement Topics
indigenous australians crime
how to recognize an indigo child
russian literature petrine era