A selection of articles related to philosophical naturalism.
Original articles from our library related to the Philosophical Naturalism. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Philosophical Naturalism.
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- The 'W' Word (Witch), What Does it Mean?
- The other day I sat down and again tried to define what it is that I am doing. We are talking about beginning our church next year, but a church of what? I am the type that is most comfortable with a clear and complete understanding, so I began at the...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Can You Bhoga All Night Long? An Introduction to Tantra, East and West
- When you hear the word Tantra, what images come to mind? Turbans and Sitar music? Mind-blowing sex? Most people in the Western world have heard the word Tantra, but few know anything in detail about what it means. The situation in India isn't much different....
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
- Software of the Mind #2: Adopting Natural Software
- Connection with Nature faded away as humanity removed itself physically and mentally from natural living. Thought replaced direct knowledge, (intuition) and ego replaced the mode of the natural mind. This is becoming increasingly the case not only at the...
Mystic Sciences >> Mind
- Jesus Christ! You’re acting like one of those Christians
- "He drew a circle that shut me out— Heretic, rebel, a thing to flout. But Love and I had the wit to win; We drew a circle that took him in!" – Edwin Markham The room was filled with Pagans, Witches and a few Asatru. The discussion had flowed from &qu...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Hulse, David Allen
- >From an early age, David Allen Hulse has made a diligent study of the alphabets of the ancient world. Even as a child, David possessed a great affinity for the alphabets of Egypt, Phoenicia, and Greece. In college, a reading of MacGregor Mathers' Kabbalah...
Real Interviews >> Authors
Philosophical Naturalism is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Philosophical Naturalism books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- PHILOSOPHICAL NATURALISM AND INTUITIONAL
- Rutgers University. Romanell Lecture on Philosophical Naturalism. American Philosophical Association, 2010.
- PHILOSOPHICAL NATURALISM AND THE AGE OF THE EARTH
- philosophical naturalism has on geology and astronomy.
Suggested News Resources
- Violenza contro le donne, guardate il video consigliato da Nicla Vassallo
- She also has serious research interests in Feminist Philosophies, Gender Studies, History and Philosophy of Logic, Metaphysics, Philosophical Naturalism and Scepticism.
Suggested Web Resources
- Naturalism (Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy)
- Feb 22, 2007 The term 'naturalism' has no very precise meaning in contemporary philosophy.
- Philosophical naturalism
- This tendency of thought, which I will call “philosophical naturalism,” is characterized by two main ideas.