Philosophy And Intuition
A selection of articles related to philosophy and intuition.
Original articles from our library related to the Philosophy And Intuition. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Philosophy And Intuition.
- Our Pagan Village: The Importance and Persuit of Honor
- Candlelight flickers over the Beltaine revels. Food is laid out in the circle for the feast. Only one rule – no one can feed themselves. Each is dependent on friends and loved ones for sustenance, joy and delight. After an hour of laughter and revels and way...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- The Religious Experience: A Wiccan Viewpoint
- What is religion? Religion is a set of beliefs which allow us to understand and categorize our world and our place in it. A set of beliefs which define our culture, our expectations, our views of people and behaviors we expect. I have found several different...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Pagan Mythology
- Is the traditional story presented as an historical event that serves to illustrate part of the world view of a people or explain a practice, belief, or natural phenomenon. The mythological beliefs a culture shares gives shape to its actions and choices....
Paganism & Wicca >> Holidays
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 6
- AS THE WORM TURNS Health and well being are part of the natural birthright of the human being. With all of its organs intact, the right diet, exercise and mental focus, a human body can overcome any disease. Even so, the effects of living in this...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
Philosophy And Intuition is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Philosophy And Intuition books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Philosophical 'Intuitions' and Scepticism about Judgement
- face the fact that evidence is always liable to be contested in philosophy, and stop using talk of intuition to disguise this unpleasant truth from ourselves. 1.
- Experimental philosophy can bear on traditional philosophy in at
- EXPERIMENTAL PHILOSOPHY AND PHILOSOPHICAL INTUITION probe, and to question, people's intuitions on various philosophical issues.
- Title: Folk Concepts and Intuitions: Philosophical Questions Meet
- folk intuitions on cases that are disputed within philosophy.
- The Instability of Philosophical Intuitions: Running Hot and Cold on
- (Forthcoming in Philosophy and Phenomenological Research).
Suggested News Resources
- Kate Brooks In the light of darkness
- A belief in Buddhist philosophy, and intuition, unwavering. “My trips and my work begin with a strong physical sensation. When I feel that I have to go, I grab my bag and I cross the threshold.
Suggested Web Resources
- Intuition (philosophy) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Intuition is a priori knowledge or experiential belief characterized by its immediacy. Beyond this, the nature of intuition is debated.
- The Problem of Intuition
- Traditional philosophy relies heavily on the use of rational intuition to establish theses and conclusions.
- Experimental Philosophy: Intuitions, Thought Experiments, and
- Mar 31, 2011 Over the course of the last year, I have written extensively about intuitions, thought experiments, and expertise.