Philosophy Of The Ancients
A selection of articles related to philosophy of the ancients.
Original articles from our library related to the Philosophy Of The Ancients. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Philosophy Of The Ancients.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
Philosophy Of The Ancients is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Philosophy Of The Ancients books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Kybalion: A Study of the Hermetic Philosophy of Ancient Egypt
- A Study of the Hermetic Philosophy of Ancient Egypt and Greece. 1908. Three Initiates.
- Petrarch's historicism and the purpose of philosophy
- useful. On this ground he scoffed at the useless subtleties of the scholastics and turned to the moral philosophy of the ancients.
- Rousseau and the Ancients Rousseau et les Anciens
- Ancient postmodernism in the philosophy of Rousseau. Unless it was Immanuel . Foucauldian theme.
- Greek Philosophy
- Some of the ancient philosopher's speculations have successfully anticipated findings of. 20th century science.
- Nancy Sherman, Stoic Warriors: The Ancient Philosophy behind the
- May 2, 2007 analyzes the military through the lens of the ancient philosophy of Stoicism, as expressed in the works of Seneca, Epictetus, and others.
Suggested News Resources
- The Genesis of Soviet Science and Today's Environmentalism
- Embracing Weimar Romanticism, Suess rejects empirical science, believing that poetry and the philosophy of the ancients were the only source of truth.
Suggested Web Resources
- Ancient philosophy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- This page lists some links to ancient philosophy.
- Humanism (Rome Reborn: The Vatican Library & Renaissance
- In addition to the revival of ancient literature, the humanist movement also encouraged a revival of ancient philosophy.
- Ancient Greek Philosophy [Internet Encyclopedia of Philosophy]
- Apr 16, 2001 Ancient Greek Philosophy.
- Wisdom of the Ancients: Orpheus; or Philosophy
- The former may be best understood as referring to natural philosophy; the latter to philosophy moral and civil.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Philosophy Of The Ancients Topics
Related searchesstar schema
pineal gland function