Philosophy Of The Upanishads
A selection of articles related to philosophy of the upanishads.
Original articles from our library related to the Philosophy Of The Upanishads. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Philosophy Of The Upanishads.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
Philosophy Of The Upanishads is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Philosophy Of The Upanishads books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- 108 Upanishads PDF Downloads in English, Sanskrit, Hindi
- They are considered some of the most refined pieces of philosophical literature not just in India, but indeed in the world. The Upanishads are generally believed to be 108 in number.
- What We Can Learn From the Indian Scriptures
- The Upanishads for example are considered among the most refined of India's many philosophical texts. The eighteenth century German philosopher, Arthur Schopenhauer, has said of the Upanishads, "In the whole world, there is no study so beneficent and ...
- HRD Ministry reconstitutes Indian Council for Philosophical Research, brings
- NEW DELHI: The Smriti Irani-led Human Resource Development (HRD) ministry has reconstituted the Indian Council for Philosophical Research (ICPR) bringing in Sanskrit scholars, a former BJP member of the Legislative Council in Karnataka, a retired IPS ...
- Book Review: A Pagan Testament by Brendan Myers
- Canadian Pagan author Brendan Myers is a doctor of philosophy who has not crawled up his academic navel. His language is clear and flowing, almost ....
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.