- /fɪˈlɒs ə fər/ Show Spelled[fi-los-uh-fer] Show IPA. noun. 1.
- articles books received philosophical abstracts doctoral
- visiting philosphers retiring philosophers announcements. WJARV T. CLARK.
- A Classic Problem - Dining Philosophers The Dining Philosophers
- There are N philosphers sitting around a circular table eating spaghetti and discussing philos- phy.
- The Philosophy of Islamic Education:
- “People of the Book,” and philosphers. 36. Other such examples occur in valuable biographical works of the period.
- Ontology and the Concept of an Object Øystein Linnebo When
- A lot of recent philosphers take this apparent tension to be genuine and therefore .
- TWO ERESIANS: PHAINIAS AND THEOPHRASTUS William W
- For many Classicists and most philosphers, Phainias is little more than a name.
- An Army general takes some grief for his books
- There's “The Starfish and the Spider,” by MBA-philosphers Ori and Rom Brafman and the inescapable “The Art of War” by Sun Tzu.
- Philosophers: Alphabetical Index
- An index of leading philosophers. Information for each includes a selection of links to scholarly articles.
- The Philosophers.
- The Philosophers: Click the letter and you will be brought to the beginning of the appropriate biography list.
- The Philospher Kings - Top Ten Philosphers of All Time - Associated
- Aug 14, 2005 We've put the best philosophers of all time together in the ring for no-holds- barred philosophy grudge match of all time.
- Important Philosphers
- Important Philosophers. [Pythagoras] · [Plato]. [Aristotle] · [Descartes] · Home.
Philosphers is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Philosphers books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.