A selection of articles related to philotic theory.
Original articles from our library related to the Philotic Theory. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Philotic Theory.
- Hyperspace Reality
- Despite the fact that the 'new' physics, a godchild of the Einsteinian revolution has taught us that the Universe we perceive is a mere shadow of a vastly more unpredictable one, most of us still view the world in a distinctly materialistic way. A world where...
Modern Science >> New Physics
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- OBE, Understandability & Memory Download Problems
- The mind boggles at the potential complexities of interdimensional subtle-body relationships and energetic conflicts created during OBE; most especially during wake-induced OBE. Consider the memory compatibility problems that could arise between different...
Astral Projection >> Out of Body Experiences
- Question the Premises of Society and Science
- Question the ultimate validity of the basic premises of society, in particular, scientific theory. Do not accept concepts or statements as truthful simply due to weight of tradition or learned opinion. The synthesis of these statements is a healthy skepticism...
Religion & Philosophy >> Philosophy
- Hypnosis, volition, and mind control.
- 5.1. Is the hypnotist in control of me? The exact nature of what we experience as 'will' or volition is anage-old philosophical problem that has yet to be resolved by brain scientistsor psychologists. Some aspects of hypnotic responding point out weaknesses...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
Philotic Theory is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Philotic Theory books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Hashtag Activism 2.0: Sites Aim To Turn Attention Into Change
- So she and friend Julia Hurley, who works in international development, launched a "hackathon" to test that theory. Instead of gathering computer gurus together to develop an outside-the-box tech solution to a problem, ...
- 3 Differences Between the 'Ender's Game' Book and Movie That Matter
- Asa Butterfield as Ender Wiggin and Harrison Ford as Colonel Graff in Ender's Game. (From Lionsgate)Like many Ender's Game fans, I couldn't help keeping a tally of the differences between the book and the movie as I watched the shiny new big screen ...
- Closest planet found outside solar system
- The hunt for planets like our own has come up with a striking discovery: There's a planet about the same size as Earth in the nearby Alpha Centauri system, and it's the closest planet found outside our solar system. “Close,” of course, is a relative term.
- Children of the Mind
- The total of philotic links produced by all atoms, molecules, tissues and organs in the body would be a thick strand that could twine with the planet's, or with other people's. The interesting concept Card then ....
Philotic Theory Topics
Related searchesrecursion recursion in mathematics
cornel west biography
period of wu hu
stanislaw cardinal nagy