A selection of articles related to philotic theory.
Original articles from our library related to the Philotic Theory. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Philotic Theory.
- Hyperspace Reality
- Despite the fact that the 'new' physics, a godchild of the Einsteinian revolution has taught us that the Universe we perceive is a mere shadow of a vastly more unpredictable one, most of us still view the world in a distinctly materialistic way. A world where...
Modern Science >> New Physics
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- OBE, Understandability & Memory Download Problems
- The mind boggles at the potential complexities of interdimensional subtle-body relationships and energetic conflicts created during OBE; most especially during wake-induced OBE. Consider the memory compatibility problems that could arise between different...
Astral Projection >> Out of Body Experiences
- Question the Premises of Society and Science
- Question the ultimate validity of the basic premises of society, in particular, scientific theory. Do not accept concepts or statements as truthful simply due to weight of tradition or learned opinion. The synthesis of these statements is a healthy skepticism...
Religion & Philosophy >> Philosophy
- Hypnosis, volition, and mind control.
- 5.1. Is the hypnotist in control of me? The exact nature of what we experience as 'will' or volition is anage-old philosophical problem that has yet to be resolved by brain scientistsor psychologists. Some aspects of hypnotic responding point out weaknesses...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
Philotic Theory is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Philotic Theory books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- ILLYRIAN PIRACY – ANCIENT ENDEMIC OR HISTORICAL
- destructive revolutionary forces.27 This argument fitted into Holleaux's theory that .
- Final Gaubert
- technique; but uniting theory and practice it offers a comprehensive collection of . 17 Bruce Benward and Gary White, Music in Theory and Practice, Volume 1.
- 5?3;/ READER "'
- I. For a summary of the most widely accepted theory of the Attic origins of the. 6@ 4<¨ *4V8,6J@H, the .
- THE CARIBBEAN AMBLYOMMA PROGRAMME:
- males. Number females. Dermato.
- CROSSING THE BOUNDARY OF DRAMATIC ILLUSION IN TERENCE
- PHILOTIS What happened in the meantime? Did he continue .. The Rhetoric of Comedy: Comic Theory in the Terentian.
Suggested Web Resources
- Philote - Orson Scott Card Wiki
- Philotes take up no space whatsoever, and are essential to the theory of philotic energy.
Philotic Theory Topics
george soros family
cycle of rebirth
dream interpretation tears of joy
hinduism dictionary a-z
napiers bones division