A selection of articles related to phlogiston theory.
Original articles from our library related to the Phlogiston Theory. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Phlogiston Theory.
- Hyperspace Reality
- Despite the fact that the 'new' physics, a godchild of the Einsteinian revolution has taught us that the Universe we perceive is a mere shadow of a vastly more unpredictable one, most of us still view the world in a distinctly materialistic way. A world where...
Modern Science >> New Physics
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- OBE, Understandability & Memory Download Problems
- The mind boggles at the potential complexities of interdimensional subtle-body relationships and energetic conflicts created during OBE; most especially during wake-induced OBE. Consider the memory compatibility problems that could arise between different...
Astral Projection >> Out of Body Experiences
- Question the Premises of Society and Science
- Question the ultimate validity of the basic premises of society, in particular, scientific theory. Do not accept concepts or statements as truthful simply due to weight of tradition or learned opinion. The synthesis of these statements is a healthy skepticism...
Religion & Philosophy >> Philosophy
- Hypnosis, volition, and mind control.
- 5.1. Is the hypnotist in control of me? The exact nature of what we experience as 'will' or volition is anage-old philosophical problem that has yet to be resolved by brain scientistsor psychologists. Some aspects of hypnotic responding point out weaknesses...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
Phlogiston Theory is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Phlogiston Theory books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Gallup: Strongest Job Growth Last Year in Orlando, Fla.
- You must produce something before anyone can consume anything. Get that through your thick skulls! Mainstream economists are as wrong as the old Phlogiston Chemists.
- Traffic engineers still rely on a flawed 1970s study to reject crosswalks
- When St. Louis decided not to maintain colorful new crosswalks that residents had painted, the city's pedestrian coordinator cited federal guidance.
- The oxygen revolution
- In particular, Lavoisier's oxygen theory is frequently assumed to have rapidly replaced the idea of phlogiston, a hypothesized fire-like element released during combustion.
- Ask Ethan: What Makes A Theory A Scientific One?
- Sure, there might be a big difference between a scientific theory like evolution and the story of biblical creationism, but there's just as big a difference between atomic theory and the theory of phlogiston.
- There's a good reason Americans are horrible at science
- First, facts change. Before oxygen was discovered, the theoretical existence of phlogiston made sense. For a brief, heady moment in 1989, it looked like cold fusion (paywall) was going to change the world.
Phlogiston Theory Topics
tim hortons history
aspartame products with aspartame
avalokitesvara origin of the concept
list of uninhabited islands
southern thailand economy