- phonotactics n. (used with a sing. verb) The set of allowed arrangements or sequences of speech sounds in a given language.
- Phonologically disordered Cantonese-speaking children
- Aug 3, 1994 O.L.
- Phonotactic-rule assignment 1. Give two examples of phonotactic
- Phonotactic-rule assignment. 1. Give two examples of phonotactic rules in English.
- Finding and remembering words: Some beginnings by English
- it may also facilitate the acquisition of information about other potential cues ( e.g., context-sensitive allophones and phonactic constraints) to word boundaries.
- Advanced SEO Techniques
- search for a long lost friend using the phonArticle listings available on Google for all of US cities and basically surf the 3 billion odd web pages on the internet!
- Ikonizität bei Warennamen - E-Theses
- 11. Nov. 2008 Titel in Englisch: Iconicity in brand names ; morphological and phontactical tendencies.
Phonactical is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Phonactical books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Related searchesdead like me premise
government of india judicial branch
worker bee honeycomb building
australian words sporting terms