- phonotactics n. (used with a sing. verb) The set of allowed arrangements or sequences of speech sounds in a given language.
- Phonologically disordered Cantonese-speaking children
- Aug 3, 1994 O.L.
- Phonotactic-rule assignment 1. Give two examples of phonotactic
- Phonotactic-rule assignment. 1. Give two examples of phonotactic rules in English.
- Finding and remembering words: Some beginnings by English
- it may also facilitate the acquisition of information about other potential cues ( e.g., context-sensitive allophones and phonactic constraints) to word boundaries.
- Advanced SEO Techniques
- search for a long lost friend using the phonArticle listings available on Google for all of US cities and basically surf the 3 billion odd web pages on the internet!
- Ikonizität bei Warennamen - E-Theses
- 11. Nov. 2008 Titel in Englisch: Iconicity in brand names ; morphological and phontactical tendencies.
Phonactical is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Phonactical books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesshantou tourism
transport in gabon waterways
battle of mobile bay
zbigniew brzezinski china
contemporary dance technique
euphemism the euphemism treadmill