- phonotactics n. (used with a sing. verb) The set of allowed arrangements or sequences of speech sounds in a given language.
- Phonologically disordered Cantonese-speaking children
- Aug 3, 1994 O.L.
- Phonotactic-rule assignment 1. Give two examples of phonotactic
- Phonotactic-rule assignment. 1. Give two examples of phonotactic rules in English.
- Finding and remembering words: Some beginnings by English
- it may also facilitate the acquisition of information about other potential cues ( e.g., context-sensitive allophones and phonactic constraints) to word boundaries.
- Advanced SEO Techniques
- search for a long lost friend using the phonArticle listings available on Google for all of US cities and basically surf the 3 billion odd web pages on the internet!
- Ikonizität bei Warennamen - E-Theses
- 11. Nov. 2008 Titel in Englisch: Iconicity in brand names ; morphological and phontactical tendencies.
Phonactical is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Phonactical books and related discussion.