A selection of articles related to phonetics.
Original articles from our library related to the Phonetics. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Phonetics.
- Derivation of "Jesus Christ" and "Jehovah"
- <Xian poster> Jesus Christ, Jehovah, Yahweh, etc. anyway you say it, it means the same. <Ravens response> Actually, no they dont. "Jehovah" is using the German phonetics where J=Y ("jahwohl"="yavoll"), and...
Religions >> Christianity
Phonetics is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Phonetics books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- The benefits of learning Phonetics
- Phonetics: /fəʊˈnɛtɪks/ relates to speech sounds and their production.
- Making sense of moggie meows
- Phonetics specialists at Lund University in Sweden hope to have cracked the feline code by the year 2021, to be able to interpret a whole range of 'meowings' and 'purrings'.
- Hamid Tavakoli: An immigrant's story
- The spelling is confusing; the phonetics, challenging. Often I am called Habib, not Hamid. So I had everything planned out.
- MP: Kerala-born linguist translates New Testament of Bible into Bhili
- Thomas was pursuing post-graduate degree in phonetics and linguistics when the idea of translating the Bible came to him. He came to Jhabua more than 20 years back and stayed on to learn the dialect. To translate the Bible, he adopted the Bhil tribes ...
Related searchesmount pinatubo global effects
lineman occupation history
dream dictionary hospital
news corporation studios
foul football penalty kick offences