A selection of articles related to phonetics.
Original articles from our library related to the Phonetics. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Phonetics.
- Derivation of "Jesus Christ" and "Jehovah"
- <Xian poster> Jesus Christ, Jehovah, Yahweh, etc. anyway you say it, it means the same. <Ravens response> Actually, no they dont. "Jehovah" is using the German phonetics where J=Y ("jahwohl"="yavoll"), and...
Religions >> Christianity
Phonetics is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Phonetics books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- A Course In Phonetics
- THE INTERNATIONAL PHONETIC ALPHABET (revised to 1989) Phonetics.
- Phonetics in Phonology
- Phonetics in Phonology. John J. Ohala.
- Phonetic structures of Ndumbea
- Discussion of the phonetic properties of Ndumbea, an Eastern-Polynesian language spoken in the southernmost part of New Caledonia.
- 1 English Phonetics: Consonants (i)
- English Phonetics: Consonants (i). 1.1 Airstream and Articulation.
Suggested News Resources
- Where the tongue hits its limits
- Marianne Pouplier, a phonetician of the Institute of Phonetics and Speech Processing at LMU Munich has won one of the prestigious Starting Grants awarded by the European Research Council (ERC). She received the accolade, worth approximately 1.
- Why roosting chickens are good for the rand
- Phonetics and spelling are often worlds apart. Many who speak it never grasp grammatical nuances. And then you have strings of seemingly senseless idioms.
- Mastering phonetics is as easy as singing w/ Dr Kids Phonics Singalong
- This educational app is geared specifically to teach young children the fundamentals of proper phonetic pronunciation on the go anywhere anytime.
- Philips Focus On Phonetics With Bluetooth-Featured Headphones
- By Matthew Lentini | Wednesday | 03/08/2011 Philips has released a range of headphones and earphones for the all-round listening experience, from lightweight in-ears to wireless Bluetooth performers.
Suggested Web Resources
- Phonetics: The Sounds of English and Spanish - The University of
- This site contains FLASH animated libraries of the phonetic sounds of Spanish and English.
- What is Phonetics? Phonetics is the study of the articulatory and acoustic properties of the sounds of human language. Lessons.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
europe band promotional music videos
coming of age papua new guinea
primus band reformation 2002present
the player cameos