Phonograph The First Phonograph
A selection of articles related to phonograph the first phonograph.
Original articles from our library related to the Phonograph The First Phonograph. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Phonograph The First Phonograph.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
Phonograph The First Phonograph is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Phonograph The First Phonograph books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Utah inventions: A better synthetic diamond
- Hall was an Ogden native who helped discover the first reliable synthetic diamond-making process — something people had been trying to do for centuries. ... One machine he and his brothers thoroughly enjoyed was his grandmother's Edison phonograph.
- Patti Smith, Bowie releases set for Record Store Day
- The first, to go on sale for Record Store Day, will be punk godmother Patti Smith's legendary debut album “Horses,” which she remade live last year at Electric Lady to mark the work's 40th anniversary.
- IFPI and SoundExchange launch ISRC search tool
- The project is the result of a joint partnership between the London-based International Federation of the Phonographic Industry (IFPI) and Washington, DC-based neighbouring rights organisation SoundExchange.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.