A selection of articles related to phonology bibliography.
Original articles from our library related to the Phonology Bibliography. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Phonology Bibliography.
- Hypnosis: A Selected Bibliography
- Index of bibliography sections Selected Periodicals (14 entries) Edited Overviews of General Theories of Hypnosis (5 entries) Specific Topics Related to Research into Hypnosis. General single-author overviews, non-special-state views, social andexperimental...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- The Legend of Stonehenge
- Stonehenge has fascinated thousands of people throughout the ages, even today people are still wondering about the origins of the mysterious Stonehenge. Today's scientists and historians are still unable to come to a solid theory of when, why, by whom, and...
Earth Mysteries >> Mystic Places
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Summer is at its end and the last harvest is taken in. The cold season returns, all of nature seems to die and the nights become long. It is the beginning of Samon, the dark half of the year. The veil between the land of the living and the land of the dead...
Holidays >> Samhain
- The Necronomicon
- There are those who believe in this grimoire, in its existence and in its potency, and there are those who do not. Those who believe say that this grimoire, originally named Al Azif, and written by Abdul Alhazred around 700 AD, contains the rituals that, if...
Deities & Heros >> Chthulu
- Herbs of Folklore and Modern Medicine: White Willow, Aloe Vera, and Garlic
- Many of the medicinal herbs we use today have been studied by modern science for application in today’s medical field. These studies have shown that our ancestral folk uses of these herbs were very much correct in their applications. Here we will explore...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- Lavender: Solace and Majestic
- Lavender, the Herb of Air, My friend when I am in despair. I ask Earth's blessing to bestow, As I tend and watch you grow. Strong roots and dainty stems, Bring joy to life when pleasure dims. Wee green bud with purple top, All your uses never stop. From...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary L
Phonology Bibliography is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Phonology Bibliography books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- New book about the early history of the Welsh language finally published - in
- It contains detailed descriptions of known texts, with a full bibliography, chapters on phonology, grammar and syntax of the language, and a selection of edited texts with comprehensive notes and vocabulary.
- What a Mass Exodus at a Linguistics Journal Means for Scholarly Publishing
- Johan Rooryck, the journal's departing executive editor: "We hope that a number of other journals within the discipline will join us very soon so that open access becomes the default in academic publishing and linguistics instead of the outlier.
- Book Review And Commentary:"The Past As Present" By Romila Thapar
- The Notes to the chapter and Bibliography also is in congruence with the narratives. Even the Bibliography of her publications is heavily based on documents published by archeological survey of India ....
- “Grammaring”: The Fifth Skill In Language Teaching and Learning
- Although grammar refers to what we know about a language such as phonology, syntax, semantics and pragmatics, language skills are about what we do with language. This includes listening, speaking, reading, and writing. Controversies often arise when ...
- “Recycling”: A Potential Solution for Combating Vocabulary Attrition
- Another factor relates to the nature of vocabulary knowledge itself.