- Phorcys definition, a sea god who fathered the Gorgons. See more.
- The orbit, mass, size, albedo, and density of (65489) Ceto/Phorcys
- The mutual orbit of Ceto and Phorcys is nearly circular, with an eccentricity .
- Phorcys - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- In Greek mythology, Phorcys (also Phorkys, from Greek: Φόρκυς), a primordial sea god, generally cited (first in Hesiod) as the son of Pontus and Gaia.
- PHORCYS : Sea-God, the Old Man of the Sea | Greek mythology
- PHORKYS (or Phorcys) was an ancient sea-god who presided over the hidden dangers of the deep.
- Phorcys's sounds on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your
- I dare you to sign me... Contact me @ phorcysdub@gmail.
- Mar 3, 1997 (1) A Greek sea-god, son of Pontus and Gaia.
- Phorcys | Facebook
- Phorcys | Facebook. Create a Page. Phorcys.
Phorcys is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Phorcys books and related discussion.