- Phorcys definition, a sea god who fathered the Gorgons. See more.
- The orbit, mass, size, albedo, and density of (65489) Ceto/Phorcys
- The mutual orbit of Ceto and Phorcys is nearly circular, with an eccentricity .
- Phorcys - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- In Greek mythology, Phorcys (also Phorkys, from Greek: Φόρκυς), a primordial sea god, generally cited (first in Hesiod) as the son of Pontus and Gaia.
- PHORCYS : Sea-God, the Old Man of the Sea | Greek mythology
- PHORKYS (or Phorcys) was an ancient sea-god who presided over the hidden dangers of the deep.
- Phorcys's sounds on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your
- I dare you to sign me... Contact me @ phorcysdub@gmail.
- Mar 3, 1997 (1) A Greek sea-god, son of Pontus and Gaia.
- Phorcys | Facebook
- Phorcys | Facebook. Create a Page. Phorcys.
Phorcys is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Phorcys books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchespatriarchy in gender studies
seth pomeroy private life
cops tv series criticism
auto racing city to city racing
planarium organ systems