- Phorcys definition, a sea god who fathered the Gorgons. See more.
- The orbit, mass, size, albedo, and density of (65489) Ceto/Phorcys
- The mutual orbit of Ceto and Phorcys is nearly circular, with an eccentricity .
- Phorcys - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- In Greek mythology, Phorcys (also Phorkys, from Greek: Φόρκυς), a primordial sea god, generally cited (first in Hesiod) as the son of Pontus and Gaia.
- PHORCYS : Sea-God, the Old Man of the Sea | Greek mythology
- PHORKYS (or Phorcys) was an ancient sea-god who presided over the hidden dangers of the deep.
- Phorcys's sounds on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your
- I dare you to sign me... Contact me @ phorcysdub@gmail.
- Mar 3, 1997 (1) A Greek sea-god, son of Pontus and Gaia.
- Phorcys | Facebook
- Phorcys | Facebook. Create a Page. Phorcys.
Phorcys is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Phorcys books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Related searcheskerala trivia
subject grammar subject orientation