- Apr 22, 2004 39. Sinai AP, Bavoil PM (1993) Hyper-in- vasive mutants define a novel Pho-reg- ulated invasion pathway in Escherichia coli.
- Stability of the pstS transcript of Escherichia coli
- The pst operon belongs to the PHO reg- ulon and is induced in response to Pi- limitation.
- Phosphate control over nitrogen metabolism in Streptomyces
- Mar 24, 2009 transcription of genes belonging to the so-called pho reg- ulon.
- External-pH-Dependent Expression of the Maltose Regulon and
- pathway(s), we looked for mutants altered in the pHo reg- ulation of the malK gene. MC4100 cells were treated with.
- Polyphosphates and Enzymes of Polyphosphate Metabolism in
- relations between polyP accumulation and the Pho reg- ulon are rather complicated . It was shown that.
- Qld Health | Work For Us | Resident Medical Officer (RMO
- Jul 11, 2011 PHO / REG APPOINTMENT DATES: Appointments of 52 weeks for 2012 employment year.
- Medical Specialist Jobs
- 17 jobs PHO/Reg Post – RANZCP Accredited; Immediate/ASAP Start – 100K+++; Excellent Dept. – Wonderful Coastal Location.
- Jobs in Hervey Bay
- Feb 8, 2011 PHO/Reg Post – RANZCP Accredited; Immediate/ASAP Start – 100K+++; Excellent Dept. – Wonderful Coastal Location.
- Three two-component signal-transduction systems interact for Pho
- third is involved in negative regulation of the Pho reg- ulon.
Phoreg is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Phoreg books and related discussion.