- Brachiopoda definition at Dictionary.com, a free online dictionary with pronunciation, synonyms and translation. Look it up now!
- Evolution and systematics.
- The Relationships of Entoprocta, Ectoprocta and Phoronida The
- The Phoronida are probably more related to the deuterostomes.
- Phoronida from Australia
- PHORONIDA FROM AUSTRALIA. CHRISTIAN C. E'MIG.
- A brief examination of the development of Phoronis sp Introduction
- Phoronida is a small phylum associated with the lophophorates.
- Introduction to the Phoronida
- Introduction to the Phoronida, a small phylum related to brachiopods and bryozoans.
- The Phylum Phoronida
- An introduction to the biology, classification and ecology of the Phylum Phoronida.
- Horseshoe Worms - Phylum Phoronida
- Phylum Phoronida. Phoronida is a small phylum consisting of approx 15 species of worm-like creatures commonly known as phoronids or horseshoe worms.
- Phoronida World Database - Search taxa
- Feb 1, 2011 Phoronida taxon details. Phoronida AphiaID: 1789 Genus Phoronopsis Gilchrist, 1907.
Phoronida is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Phoronida books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheseugene chevreul
spaceballs opening crawl
list of fictional battles babylon 5
insurance business dictionary
august 10 holidays and observances