- Barco launches 4k DLP laser phosphor unit
- Barco has launched the F90 series, a portfolio of DLP laser phosphor projectors for the pro AV and events market.
- Sénégal : la production de phosphate des ICS atteint un million de tonnes
- Quasiment à l'arrêt voilà deux ans, les Industries chimiques du Sénégal (ICS) se portent mieux. Leur production de phosphate en rythme annuel a franchi la barre du million de tonnes en décembre 2015.
- What is white phosphorus, and why did it take long for AFP to use in Mamasapano?
- White phosphorus is a chemical that spontaneously ignites when exposed to air, emitting smoke accompanied by an acrid smell. Because of these properties, the chemical is commonly used by military forces as a smoke screen to help disorient enemies and ...
- US$52.4 million stake in 108-MW Leidatan hydroelectric facility diversifies
- Jiangsu Chengxing Phosph-Chemicals Company Ltd. announced it acquired a 55% stake for US$52.4 million in the 108-MW Leidatan hydroelectric facility located downstream of Nanpan River, Mile County in Honghe Autonomous Prefectures, Yunnan ...
- Plant-Based Phosphorus Best for Kidney Disease (CKD) Patients
- Researchers led by Anuja Shah, MD, of Harbor-UCLA Department of Nephrology, and fellow researchers measured urine phosphorus in 5 different stage 4 or 5 CKD patients who were living in a metabolic balance ward. Their goal was to measure the effects ...
Phosph is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Phosph books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
kurdish national anthem
loveland ohio history
ananta das babaji headquarters
cartagena colombia geography