A selection of articles related to phosphate.
Original articles from our library related to the Phosphate. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Phosphate.
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 6
- AS THE WORM TURNS Health and well being are part of the natural birthright of the human being. With all of its organs intact, the right diet, exercise and mental focus, a human body can overcome any disease. Even so, the effects of living in this...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
Phosphate is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Phosphate books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Myth of Phosphate Fertilizer:
- Puyallup Research and Extension Center, Washington State University.
Suggested News Resources
- Mosaic Makes Major Donation to The Florida Aquarium
- TAMPA | The Mosaic Co., a large phosphate company with operations in Polk County, has made the single largest philanthropic gift to The Florida Aquarium to aid in the aquarium's expansion plans.
- Golden Cross Resources new drilling targeting phosphate near Mount Isa
- Golden Cross Resources (ASX: GCR) has kicked off a drilling campaign at the company's Mount Isa Phosphate Projects.
- Phosphate Holdings, Inc. Reports Second Quarter 2011 Financial Results
- Phosphate Holdings, Inc. (OTC: PHOS), today reported a second quarter 2011 loss of $1.8 million, or $0.
- Preliminary Exploration Work Showing Promise in Quebec Phosphate Project
- The "Lac Lisette" phosphate property is located 50 km north of D'arianne Resources' /quotes/zigman/552210 CA:DAN +4.58% (cve:DAN) Lac à Paul phosphate project.
- India produced 218.8 lakh tonne of urea in FY11: Govt
- The production of Single Super Phosphate (SSP) rose by 20% to 37.07 lakh tonnes in FY'11 compared to 30.93 lakh tonne in the previous fiscal, while the output of complex fertilisers was up 9% at 87.
Suggested Web Resources
- Phosphate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- A phosphate, an inorganic chemical, is a salt of phosphoric acid. In organic chemistry, a phosphate, or organophosphate, is an ester of phosphoric acid.
- Phosphate salts: MedlinePlus Supplements
- Phosphate salts refers to many different combinations of the chemical phosphate with salts and minerals.
- Phosphate Forum of the Americas - Home Page
- Phosphate Facts on the benefits and uses of phosphates, compounds present in all living organisms (animal and vegetable) and required to support life.
- Phosphate Primer - Florida Institute of Phosphate Research
- Introduction: Phosphate as an Essential Mineral "The story of phosphorus is a long, fascinating one.
- USGS Minerals Information: Phosphate Rock
- Jul 27, 2011 Statistics and information on the worldwide supply, demand, and flow of phosphate rock.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesprotactinium history
woodlouse hunter spider