- Definition of sphingomyelin in the Medical Dictionary.
- with only one phospholipid, sphingomyelin, associated with it.
- with only one phospholipid, sphingomyelin, associated with it. Materials and Analytical Procedures.-Reagents: Nucleotides were obtained from.
- OCCURRENCE OF SPHINGOMYELIN IN TISSUES OF THE CAT
- siderably less is known concerning the phospholipid sphingomyelin.
- DETERMINATION OF THE PHOSPHOLIPID AND SPHINGOLIPID
- to determine the phospholipid and sphingolipid profiles in the feces of.
- LabAssayTM Phospholipid
- Phospholipids （lecithin, sphingomyelin and lysolecithin）in a sample are hydrolyzed to choline in a reaction catalyzed by phospholipase D.
- Phospholipid, Sphingolipid, and Fatty Acid Compositions of the Milk
- Jun 4, 2008 The phospholipid and sphingolipid composition of milk is of considerable interest regarding their nutritional and functional properties.
- Functional phospholipid/sphingomyelin ratio: an easy to interpret
- Functional phospholipid/sphingomyelin ratio: an easy to interpret indicator of fetal lung maturity. Dohnal JC, Bowie LJ, Burstein HJ.
- Phospholipid, Sphingolipid and Eicosanoid Metabolism
- Phospholipid, Sphingolipid and Eicosanoid Metabolism, 2nd Shifting, Schoolyear 2009-2010.
Phospholipid Sphingomyelin is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Phospholipid Sphingomyelin books and related discussion.