A selection of articles related to phospholipid synthesis.
Original articles from our library related to the Phospholipid Synthesis. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Phospholipid Synthesis.
- Software of the Mind #1: In The Beginning There Was Thought
- In the twilight before the dawn of civilization, the connection between humanity and Nature was still strong. Hunter-gatherers seeking food and self protection in the wilds, lived the wisdom of Nature because they never left its influence. Mind and body...
Mystic Sciences >> Mind
- Question the Premises of Society and Science
- Question the ultimate validity of the basic premises of society, in particular, scientific theory. Do not accept concepts or statements as truthful simply due to weight of tradition or learned opinion. The synthesis of these statements is a healthy skepticism...
Religion & Philosophy >> Philosophy
- Ptah, Peteh, 'South of His Wall', 'The Ancient One', worshipped in Mennefer (Gr: Memphis) already in the early dynastic period, probably at first as the local patron of craftsmanship, his High Priest in Mennefer was titled 'Greatest of the controllers of...
Deities & Heros >> Egyptian
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part II: The Old Kingdom
- II - The Old Kingdom ca 2686-2181 BC During the Old Kingdom the Egyptian society moved from tribal communities to a fully developed theocratic system, where the power of the king was absolute. The great pyramids of Dynasty 4 was made possible by technological...
Religions >> Egyptian
- Reinforcement Effect and Displacement Trend: No Wine in Old Bottles?
- Two phenomena concerning displacement--the reinforcement effect and the displacement trend--have been only meagerly investigated with virtually no further published studies of them since they were first reported decades ago. Because there appears to be...
Journal of Parapsychology >> vol 53, 1989
- You May Be Using Sunlight in Your Magic (And Not Even Know It!)
- A Circle is cast between the worlds. This space is filled by gentle candle light, and filled with the scent of fragrant herbs. Energy is raised, focused with purpose and then released with a sudden "whoosh." While there are many types of energy used...
Paganism & Wicca >> Spells
Phospholipid Synthesis is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Phospholipid Synthesis books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Pathways for Modulating Exosome Lipids Identified By High-Density Lipoprotein
- Accordingly, we modified HDL NPs to contain fluorescently labeled phospholipids in order to identify SR-B1 as a critical cell surface receptor that enables manipulation of exosome content via a natural cellular pathway.
- Emerging roles for lipids in non-apoptotic cell death
- Wild-type p53 can enhance the expression of numerous lipid metabolic enzymes, including CPT1 and acyl-CoA dehydrogenase family member 11 (ACAD11), to promote FA oxidation, while mutant p53 can upregulate de novo FA synthesis genes including ...
- Cellectar Biosciences' (CLRB) CEO Jim Caruso on Q4 2015 Results - Earnings
- Good day, ladies and gentlemen. And welcome to the Cellectar Fourth Quarter and Year End Financial Call. At this time, all participants are in a listen-only mode.
- PIK3C2A is a gene-specific target of microRNA-518a-5p in imatinib mesylate
- DNA fragments of miR-518a-5p-binding sites (wild type and mutant) in the PIK3C2A 3′UTR (predicted by microrna.org and TargetScan Human 5.1) were synthesized and cloned into the multiple cloning sites (XhoI-NotI) of psiCHECK-2 vector (Promega).
- Phosphatidylserine is a global immunosuppressive signal in efferocytosis
- Compared with related phospholipids PC and PE, the distinguishing feature of PS is the covalent attachment of serine to the phosphate, giving PS a net negative charge on the head group. Like other glycerophospholipids, PS is synthesized at specialized ...