- Simultaneous fluorescence and phosphorescence from organic molecules
- These make use of strong spin-orbit coupling, which works to unlock a radiative transition from the triplet state and additionally funnels singlets to these emissive triplet states, leading to phosphorescence.
- Mechanism of mechanical quenching and mechanoluminescence in phosphorescent
- This article reports a new phosphorescent material, CaZnOS:Cu, that exhibits two types of mechano-optical conversion: mechanical quenching and mechanoluminescence. An intense mechanical quenching of phosphorescence corresponding to mechanical ...
- All-Ireland omen? Local photo captures brilliant blue phosphorescence in Kerry
- Phosphorescence photographed by Vinny Hyland at Derrynane... September and into early October are the best times to witness this phenomenon. Bioluminescent plankton have been turning the sea a spectacular shade of blue off Kerry's Skellig Coast.
- Fluorescence Lifetime Imaging Made Easy
- The term fluorescence is often applied as a synonym for photoluminescence, although luminescence actually covers fluorescence and phosphorescence. Both of these terms describe the process of absorption of light at a higher energy and subsequent ...
Phosphorescence is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Phosphorescence books and related discussion.