- Iowa lawmakers hear pitch to remove phosphorous in water
- DES MOINES — Removing phosphorous from water used for farm and residential consumption, which would help lower nitrogen in the water supply, could be cost-effective, perhaps lucrative, according to a presentation to Iowa legislators Monday.
- Mineral metabolism Racial differences in phosphorous excretion in CKD
- A new study shows an independent association between genetic African ancestry and level of urinary phosphorous excretion in African Americans with chronic kidney disease (CKD). In their analysis of 3,013 patients, Gutiérrez et al. found that each 10% ...
- US, Canada vow to reduce phosphorous pollution in Lake Erie
- WASHINGTON, Feb. 22, 2016 - The United States and Canada have agreed to develop plans that would reduce the amount of phosphorous pollution entering Lake Erie by 40 percent, based on 2008 loading levels. EPA Administrator Gina McCarthy says the ...
- The rules are set; now WWF-Canada is looking forward to action on Lake Erie
- The United States and Canada recently agreed to binational targets to reduce the amount of phosphorous entering the western and central basins of Lake Erie under the Great Lakes Water Quality Agreement (GLWQA, 2012).
- U.S. and Canada Call for 40% Cut in Farms' Phosphorous Contaminating Lake Erie
- TRAVERSE CITY, Mich. (AP) — The U.S.
Phosphorous is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Phosphorous books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.