A selection of articles related to phosphorus.
Original articles from our library related to the Phosphorus. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Phosphorus.
- Getting Up Again - A Story of Healing with Phosphorus and Anacardium
- Hope for the future gives life color and meaning. Having a body you can rely on is very important. In many cases the condition of the temple of our soul is a major key to happiness. And what makes healing so satisfactory is that the restoration of health...
Body Mysteries >> Homeopathy
- The healing heat of Ginger
- My first amazing experience with the healing power of Ginger was during a fasting week I assisted as a student. A bit nervous I applied slices of fresh cut Ginger on the lower back area of my teacher-naturopath, since she was suffering from back-ache since...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary G
Phosphorus is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Phosphorus books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The story of phosphorus: Global food security and food for thought
- using up the world's supply of phosphorus, a critical ingredient in growing food.
- About Issues in Ecology
- Runoff from our farms and cities is a major source of phosphorus (P) and nitrogen (N) entering rivers, lakes, and coastal waters.
- Phosphorus is a nonmetallic chemical element that is commonly found in nature.
Suggested News Resources
- Pick of the week: United Phosphorus is likely to continue to exhibit strong growth
- Since nearly 75% of the consolidated revenue of United Phosphorus comes from abroad, it is being punished for global exposure. Last month, its share price came down by around 20%, taking it close to a 52-week low.
- Advocates seek to expand Still River Greenway
- "The phosphorus in it hurts the water in impoundments like LakeÂ Lillinonah." In Lake Lillinonah, which is part of the Housatonic, algae blooms, fed by chemicals such as phosphorus, are a serious annual problem.
- First Issue of Phosphorus Industry China Monthly Report Comes Out
- Guangzhou, Guangdong -- (SBWIRE) -- 08/25/2011 -- The first issue of Phosphorus Industry China Monthly Report released by CCM has come out recently. The top story of the first issue is large phosphorus ore exploiters benefit from policy switch.
- Q&A: Florida industry's fierce fight against EPA pollution rule
- A new federal rule meant to limit the phosphorus and nitrogen pollution in Florida waters is arguably the most fiercely contested environmental regulation yet imposed on the state.
Suggested Web Resources
- Phosphorus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Phosphorus is the chemical element that has the symbol P and atomic number 15.
- Next to calcium, phosphorus is the most abundant mineral in the body. These two important nutrients work closely together to build strong bones and teeth.
- Phosphorus in diet: MedlinePlus Medical Encyclopedia
- Phosphorus is a mineral that makes up 1% of a person's total body weight.
- Phosphorus - Linus Pauling Institute at Oregon State University
- Phosphorus is an essential mineral that is required by every cell in the body for normal function (1).
- WebElements Periodic Table of the Elements | Phosphorus
- Extensive information on history, uses, occurrence, compounds, and properties of the element.
Related searchesnorse mythology human sacrifice
carpel the ovule
bateman health system
conservative party uk economic policy
bach motif other signature motifs