A selection of articles related to phosphorus.
Original articles from our library related to the Phosphorus. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Phosphorus.
- Getting Up Again - A Story of Healing with Phosphorus and Anacardium
- Hope for the future gives life color and meaning. Having a body you can rely on is very important. In many cases the condition of the temple of our soul is a major key to happiness. And what makes healing so satisfactory is that the restoration of health...
Body Mysteries >> Homeopathy
- The healing heat of Ginger
- My first amazing experience with the healing power of Ginger was during a fasting week I assisted as a student. A bit nervous I applied slices of fresh cut Ginger on the lower back area of my teacher-naturopath, since she was suffering from back-ache since...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary G
Phosphorus is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Phosphorus books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- The history of China as told through phosphorus
- (Phys.org)—Phosphorus is a necessary component of fertilizers needed for agriculture. In 2013 about 225 million tons of phosphate was extracted predominantly for fertilizer use.
- Red wonder: FSU chemists pave way for phosphorus revolution
- Florida State University researchers have discovered a way to safely activate red phosphorus, an element that will be critical in the creation of new electronics and the materials of the future.
- Researchers Assess How to Improve Phosphorus Efficiency in Dairy Cattle
- In the past years, phosphorus metabolism in dairy cattle already received renewed attention. There is a lot of debate on the decreasing phosphorus intake in relation to different stages of lactation and the effects on cow health and performance.
- Phosphorus atoms help drive metal to form ammonia, adding insights to turning
- Scientists designed, created, and tested a chromium (Cr) complex, finding that a novel phosphorus-containing ring structure helps chromium turn dinitrogen and acid into ammonia. This work is part of efforts to develop molecular complexes to …more.
Related searchesquadraphonic pseudo-surround sound
dream dictionary mule
ajmer famous places
culture of tonga clothing
dream symbol pubic hair