A selection of articles related to phosphorus.
Original articles from our library related to the Phosphorus. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Phosphorus.
- Getting Up Again - A Story of Healing with Phosphorus and Anacardium
- Hope for the future gives life color and meaning. Having a body you can rely on is very important. In many cases the condition of the temple of our soul is a major key to happiness. And what makes healing so satisfactory is that the restoration of health...
Body Mysteries >> Homeopathy
- The healing heat of Ginger
- My first amazing experience with the healing power of Ginger was during a fasting week I assisted as a student. A bit nervous I applied slices of fresh cut Ginger on the lower back area of my teacher-naturopath, since she was suffering from back-ache since...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary G
Phosphorus is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Phosphorus books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- The history of China as told through phosphorus
- (Phys.org)—Phosphorus is a necessary component of fertilizers needed for agriculture. In 2013 about 225 million tons of phosphate was extracted predominantly for fertilizer use.
- Red wonder: FSU chemists pave way for phosphorus revolution
- Florida State University researchers have discovered a way to safely activate red phosphorus, an element that will be critical in the creation of new electronics and the materials of the future.
- Researchers Assess How to Improve Phosphorus Efficiency in Dairy Cattle
- In the past years, phosphorus metabolism in dairy cattle already received renewed attention. There is a lot of debate on the decreasing phosphorus intake in relation to different stages of lactation and the effects on cow health and performance.
- Phosphorus atoms help drive metal to form ammonia, adding insights to turning
- Scientists designed, created, and tested a chromium (Cr) complex, finding that a novel phosphorus-containing ring structure helps chromium turn dinitrogen and acid into ammonia. This work is part of efforts to develop molecular complexes to …more.
Related searchesgarlic biology and chemistry
antigen types of antigens
faust part 1 synopsis
manhunt video game gangs
autostereogram how to see them