Photo Finish Horse Racing
A selection of articles related to photo finish horse racing.
Original articles from our library related to the Photo Finish Horse Racing. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Photo Finish Horse Racing.
- The third rune of the third aett bears the reconstructed Common Germanic name Ehwaz. Later, its name became Aihws in Gothic (note how archaic Gothic is), and still later, Eh in Anglo-Saxon. If you remember that “k” in Indo-European changed to “h” in Germanic,...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Horse Chestnut: Correspondences
- Aesculus spp. Folk Names: Buckeye Gender: Masculine Planet: Jupiter Element: Fire Deity: Power: Healing, Money...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary H
- The Goddess Epona
- Lately, it seems that Epona is coming back into Her own with the growing popularity of the internet. Most people identify with Her through Her connection with horses - She is the protector of them, after all - but most people don't seem to be aware of all Her...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- How Odin Became Santa Claus: Symbolism and Pagan Origins of a Gift-Giving Saint
- The story begins in the northern regions of Europe where the supreme god Odin, also known as Wodan among the German tribes, reigned. (He still lives among us in Wednesday, which is Wodan’s day). Odin/Wodan was the god of wisdom, magick and occult knowledge,...
Deities & Heros >> Nordic & Germanic
- Lughnasadh (pronounced Loo-nas-ah), August 1st, is the first harvest festival in the Celtic and Neo-Pagan Year. Like all Celtic Fire Festivals, it begins on the eve of the actual day. Although it later became known as Christian Lammas, it still survives in...
Holidays >> Lammas
- Chinese Zodiac Signs: An Overview
- Chinese zodiac presented the character of persons born under each sign in twelve consecutive years. Each year are represented by the twelve animals, as follows
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
Photo Finish Horse Racing is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Photo Finish Horse Racing books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Hattori Hanzo Wins Phar Lap Stakes in Photo Finish
- Hattori Hanzo has produced an impressive late turn of foot to win the Group 2 Phar Lap Stakes (1500m) in a photo finish at Rosehill Gardens this afternoon.
- Fifty years ago, John Longden went out of horse racing in style
- Scripting your finish is unequal parts luck and brilliance. Peyton Manning just did it. So did Ted Williams, John Elway and John Wooden.
- Oaklawn: Upstart To Return In Razorback
- He then won the $400,000 Holy Bull Stakes (G2) in his 3-year-old debut before finishing second in the $1 million Florida Derby (G1) March 28. Both races were at Gulfstream Park. Upstart ran three times last year against Triple Crown winner American ...
- The Near Miss of all Near Misses: Real Quiet
- Lost in the photo finish, however, was the fact that even if Real Quiet had won the race, he faced a probable disqualification for impeding Victory Gallop down the stretch. Many criticized jockey Kent Desormeaux's early move in Real Quiet's loss.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Photo Finish Horse Racing Topics
dream dictionary wig
troilus and criseyde