Photoelectric Effect Spacecraft
A selection of articles related to photoelectric effect spacecraft.
Original articles from our library related to the Photoelectric Effect Spacecraft. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Photoelectric Effect Spacecraft.
- Reinforcement Effect and Displacement Trend: No Wine in Old Bottles?
- Two phenomena concerning displacement--the reinforcement effect and the displacement trend--have been only meagerly investigated with virtually no further published studies of them since they were first reported decades ago. Because there appears to be...
Journal of Parapsychology >> vol 53, 1989
- Manifesting World Enlightenment: Part 4
- There can be no doubt that the world situation today is grave. It is becoming increasingly apparent that the institutions, governments, and traditional methods of society, have little effectiveness in solving a collective crisis of global proportions. In this...
Mind >> World Mind
- What is Subliminal Influence?
- The term subliminal is technically archaic , though it is still in common use. The problem is that it is hopelessly bound to the concept of a well-defined sensory threshold, a concept made obsolete by the introduction of signal detection theory into...
Parapsychology >> Subliminal Persuasion
- A Treatise on Astral Projection
- There are certain aspects of the astral dimension and the projection process that are very complicated. Much of it is misunderstood and it can all be very confusing at times. This series of articles attempts to shed a little light on the subject, and...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Howling at the Moon!
- Lunacy, says it all. We all know that the time of the full moon feels strange. Legend has it that the full moon brings out the worst in people: more violence, suicides, accidents, and aggression. The influence of the moon and behavior has been called "The...
Astrology >> The Moon
- What is Hypnosis?
- Hypnosis refers to just about any situation where we respond to verbal suggestions in a particular special way. This involves a mentally very flexible condition where our imagination and fantasy are more free and more vivid. A series of instructions, called...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
Photoelectric Effect Spacecraft is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Photoelectric Effect Spacecraft books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- It's all 'relative'
- If you were traveling at high speed in a spaceship, any clocks onboard or even your pulse rate would slow down compared with your friends back home on Earth. That clock-slowing is part of what Einstein called his special theory of relativity.
- A Theory for Momentum Exchange
- Ruling out thermal effects as a source for thrust while recognizing magnetic damping as a mechanism interfering with the experimental measurements.
- In fact: Theories of Genius, how they live on in our lives
- He actually got it for explaining the photoelectric effect, on which our government's hopes from solar energy rest. The famous equation seen on T-shirts, graffiti ...
- When science gets ugly – the story of Philipp Lenard and Albert Einstein
- Philipp Lenard (1862-1947) was a German experimental physicist who advanced the study of X-ray tubes, the photoelectric effect and atomic theory. His results led him to propose (correctly) that most of the atom is composed of empty space. Lenard was a ...
Photoelectric Effect Spacecraft Topics
glacier anatomy of a glacier
saramaccan language examples
gottfried von strassburg
helicobacter pylori history