A selection of articles related to photography.
Original articles from our library related to the Photography. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Photography.
- Hawke, Elen: British Author
- Elen Hawke is an author, artist and British witch from Oxford, England with many years experience both living and teaching the Craft. She is a Craft elder, a Wiccan initiate, and a professional astrologer and tarot reader, as well as being a working...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Ever Seen an Aura?
- Of course you have, or at least a picture of one! Although aura reading has become stock in trade for some psychics, everyone has seen pictures of what aura readers visualize with their "third" eye. Consider the paintings of the birth of Christ that...
Body Mysteries >> Auras
Photography is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Photography books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Four Books That Will Change the Way You Think About Photography
- I've bought many books on photography over the years.
- Edward Burtynsky Uses Award Money to Launch Photography Grant
- On Tuesday one of the recipients, industrial landscape photographer Edward Burtynsky, announced that he will use his award money to create an annual $5,000 grant, to be given to an emerging Canadian photographer for the next five years. The grant is ...
- Stunning drone photography of Hong Kong attracts global attention
- In just five images Hong Kong-based photographer Andy Yeung manages to capture the lives of millions of people in Sheung Wan, Wan Chai and Sham Shui Po, from angles never-before seen online or in print. His photo taken high above Sheung Wan has ...
- 'Crime Stories: Photography and Foul Play' Is a Rogues' Gallery
- There's not a single uninteresting picture in “Crime Stories: Photography and Foul Play” at the Metropolitan Museum of Art, but as a whole exhibition it's confused and confusing.
- Photography workshop helping people to grieve with loss of a loved one
- INDIANAPOLIS (WISH) — A photography workshop is hoping to help people go through the grieving process after losing a loved one. The workshop is part of a three-week series teaching people the basics of photography and how to use it to express their ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.