Photosynthetic Pigment Algae
- Why you're better off eating your greens than taking a chlorophyll supplement
- We were learning about photosynthesis in plants. Chlorophyll is the pigment that gives plants and algae their green colour.
- What Is Photosynthesis?
- Photosynthesis is the process used by plants, algae and certain bacteria to harness energy from sunlight into chemical energy. There are two ...
- This Bacterium Acts Like a One-Cell Eyeball
- Photosynthesis depends on sunlight, and for more than a century, scientists have known that many bacteria can move towards sources of light. Some swim; others, like Synechocystis, ...
- Scientists identify plankton from space
- But one type does not. These chloroplasts contain phycoerythrin (FY-ko-eh-RITH-rin). This pigment emits light that the imager sees as yellow.
Photosynthetic Pigment Algae is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Photosynthetic Pigment Algae books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Photosynthetic Pigment Algae Topics
Related searchescase closed music
trace memory story
gisela of burgundy
darling scarp bauxite mining
street fighter alpha 2
william morris architecture