Photosynthetic Pigment Algae
- Why you're better off eating your greens than taking a chlorophyll supplement
- We were learning about photosynthesis in plants. Chlorophyll is the pigment that gives plants and algae their green colour.
- What Is Photosynthesis?
- Photosynthesis is the process used by plants, algae and certain bacteria to harness energy from sunlight into chemical energy. There are two ...
- This Bacterium Acts Like a One-Cell Eyeball
- Photosynthesis depends on sunlight, and for more than a century, scientists have known that many bacteria can move towards sources of light. Some swim; others, like Synechocystis, ...
- Scientists identify plankton from space
- But one type does not. These chloroplasts contain phycoerythrin (FY-ko-eh-RITH-rin). This pigment emits light that the imager sees as yellow.
Photosynthetic Pigment Algae is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Photosynthetic Pigment Algae books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Photosynthetic Pigment Algae Topics
Related searcheshounsfield scale
paul krugman bibliography
meaning of dreams about failure
robert fitzroy suicide